Many thanks to TricLED

• This is a shout out to TricLED and the great products and SERVICE they employ.

I reached out to them about a few LED'S that had gone out on my driver side switchbacks. I explained that I did not purchase them nor install them but they came with my new ( to me ) SS. Long story short just like prior with my last SS they went above and beyond. They are sending me a new one with only postage due. WOW! Could not be happier! Prompt, above and beyond customer service! Thank you!:thumbsup:

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• This is a shout out to TricLED and the great products and SERVICE they employ.

I reached out to them about a few LED'S that had gone out on my driver side switchbacks. I explained that I did not purchase them nor install them but they came with my new ( to me ) SS. Long story short just like prior with my last SS they went above and beyond. They are sending me a new one with only postage due. WOW! Could not be happier! Prompt, above and beyond customer service! Thank you!:thumbsup:

I just purchased two sets of their products so I'm thrilled to hear they stand behind their stuff!

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents