Slingshot SL LE Midnight Cherry Snazzy 2 Review

• I want to show all the folks what changes and features are on the SL LE model for 2017. I did make a couple of mistakes, not unusual for me. I called the switch on the far right a Fog Light Switch for when you add lights to the front. This is wrong, this is the LED interior Lights. White and Blue option for color. I also called the Roll Bar the head rest. Please forgive, as it is too hard to remake the whole video and edit. I also must add that there is another option I did not point out that is really a plus. At the rear near the battery compartment is a battery tender connection. I pointed out what I know at this point, I am sure I will find something else or we will get someone to point out what I missed. All in all, I am totally impressed with Snazzy 2.
    Oh, and the seats are the greatest for comfort, and Gail like that her helmet is not thrust forward by the big bulge on the 2015 stock seats on Snazzy. I love my Midnight Cherry!!!

• Caution: be aware that if you get close up to the SL LE, do not look deep into the color, it will grab you and not let go. That is what happened to me. Went down for the test drive and it drew me in and the next thing I know I was in the Managers office signing purchase documents. I purchase mine form Mall of Georgia Indian Motorcyle, had two Cherries to drive, even let me take one to lunch. Here is is view of the showroom and us in Snazzy 2.

• I have 460 miles already and have babied the Revs and stayed within break in limits. Oil and Filer are ready for change, already have it bought. Then I get to really play in these North Georgia Mountains, 6 grand, here we come and I know it will be a ride thrill for sure, I have already had a preview on Blood Mountain and Warwoman Road.

• 2017 SL GT LE
    Another highly intelligent, good looking couple picking the best looking Slingshot (Midnight Cherry/White Lightning) on the market!!
    Be prepared to receive a lot of attention. Almost to much attention!

Enjoy!!