Clinton vs Trump

• I kinda figure that if she wins, she will only be marginally worse than the current free-loading tenant on Pennsylvania Ave...... The thing that galls me the worst about it- She is even more blatantly corrupt than he, although we are just beginning to learn to the depth of his deception.
    My other issue is the Supreme Court-
    sad, but true story:
    I live in CA.... the land of equal opportunity for all, but more equal for those with unlimited entitlements. The land of sanctuary cities, where criminals are protected. The land where our state govt. has petitioned the feds to allow illegals to get Obamacare. Where the undocumented get free rides to college, and the rest of us pay for it. The state with an ever tightening noose around the necks of us legal gun holders....................... and on, and on, ad nauseum

So- I finish a long charity ride- ends up in a nice restaurant in a very small town. Same place as the previous years. Full service bar, but the bulk of the 400+ have not yet shown up, and nobody is wasted yet. Last year- bathrooms were clearly marked- men and women- sole and separate property. Nice girly-type vanity in the ladies room.
    Now- thanks to equal opportunity, or whatever the hell they want to call it, they are open season for anyone who gets there first. I understand if most of the patrons are lit up, guys don't aim so great........ But seriously?? This is a nice restaurant, and I am about to sit down to a prime rib dinner. What woman, in their right mind, wants to use a restroom that looks like it was visited by a fraternity full of drunk freshmen pledges, or (Please- not an insult, or discriminatory to anyone who is challenged- but trying to paint a graphic picture here)... a bus load of sight impaired guys, who all feel that need to stand and take aim, even though they can't see what they are shooting at. This sharing is just another example of the damn dumbest thing to come up with. Most outhouses are better- nobody has enough room to miss by THAT far!
    Can you all imagine what other depths we could sink to!