New slingshot in Central Mississippi

• Just got home in my new Gloss Black base. Hour and a half drive with no windshield at night ....Guess what my first mod will be!! was a great ride though put the first 100 miles on it cant wait till this weekend and drive some more.

• Just got home in my new Gloss Black base. Hour and a half drive with no windshield at night ....Guess what my first mod will be!! was a great ride though put the first 100 miles on it cant wait till this weekend and drive some more.

Congrats!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• me and the wife went to go see the star trek movie yesterday checked the weather app and no rain ... on the way back we hit a deluge..needless to say she is not happy with me .. so she is searching for a top any reviews i can point her too she really dont like the cloth ones we saw at dealers

• me and the wife went to go see the star trek movie yesterday checked the weather app and no rain ... on the way back we hit a deluge..needless to say she is not happy with me .. so she is searching for a top any reviews i can point her too she really dont like the cloth ones we saw at dealers

Tops are not really made to keep you dry in the rain, they will help a little. Made more for 'shade' and keeping the sun off of you. There are several type of 'hard' cover tops. Check http://www.Slingshotonly.com and other venders found on the forum.