R.I.P Sherry Pollex

• 44 year old Sherry Pollex (long time girl friend of Nascar driver Martin Truex Jr) sadly lost her battle of ovarian cancer. She fought to the end while running the Martin Trues Foundation. She gave most of the last 15 years to running this charity while dealing with her own health issues. Sherry, you'll be missed by the entire Nascar community and fans. May you RIP and know that you enriched the lives of many who's voices would not have been heard without your assistance

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Ya such sad news.....

Terry ordered a diecast car from their foundation that was a fundraiser, and autographed by both of them.

When she got the car, no autograph.....

So she called and they told her they had too many sold and didn't have time to autograph them all.

So she told them she was sending it back for a refund. When they got it, they contacted her and said Martin & Sherry signed it and asked her if she wanted it back.

We have that one in our collection

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• So when Terry contacted the foundation she said she was going to send the unsigned one back.

She also informed them she did NOT want a refund.

She said this will be my donation to the foundation.

So we sent it back never expecting a refund or anything. Then she got the call a couple weeks later and was told Sherry & Martin signed it for her and are shipping back

Thought that was some stand up thing they did.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: