audio adapter for 2018 SLR

• I have a 2018 SLR.

I currently have the Rockford Fosgate 2x50W amp behind the ride command unit. This is a one plug system. 2 speaker in from the HU, 2 speaker out to the kick panel speakers, power, ground, remote, etc.

Instead of cutting into the actual wiring, does anyone have the specs on the connector. Would rather make a pigtail and connect the new amp/DSP from that.

Polaris/Fosgate also made a 2x100A upgrade that came in the 2018 SLR grey/lime squeeze only. I have considered this as it would double my power to the fronts, and I would just get some much better kick plate speakers, and add a sub. Not looking to create a monster system, just something louder than existing, with better sound/bass.

Maybe a typo, but original says "Audio Amp Display Assembly" while the 2x100 upgrade just says "Aud Amp Assembly". both are spec'd for 2018 SLR

Here is a picture of the amps for anyone that has not seen them. They seem to always hide the connectors. Not worried about the pin outs as I can figure that, more looking for the connector. I will get a pic of the connector later, but thought someone might already have the right part number

• after a bit of research, I found the parts needed and am going to make a wiring harness that keeps the stock amp connected in case any of the Ride Command beside the amp part are needed, but separates the speaker wiring so I can add aftermarket amps/additional speakers. And will be able to go back to stock if I remove the harness.