2016 Northern California Ride for Kids – 02 Oct. 2016 - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

• For those of you who may not know me, my name is Joey Van Son and I am passionate about fundraising for medical research, diseases and finding cures. If it helps kids I am even more motivated!

A little bit about me… I have been a huge American Diabetes Association (ADA) advocate and supporter resining funds through the Tour de Cure events over the past 6 years. Individually I have helped raise almost $20k. I am a co-captain for a 180+ rider team in the Silicon Valley Tour de Cure event. I believe I will be named team captain of the team for the 2017 ride. But that is a moot point. I volunteer my time selfishly and simply accomplish the task knowing my efforts make a difference. Through my support network of friends in real life and through social media, I am confident we can step up and meet the goal set for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

Since purchasing my new toy (Polaris Slingshot), I have been stopped by many kids and appreciate the awe effect this vehicle has for them. Always taking the time to speak with them about the vehicle and sharing the specs. Throughout the Slingshot community, across this great nation, many have taken up for this great cause and provided rides for the kids and raised funds for this effort. Wanting to step up and do my part, I'm happy to kick off this inaugural team of Bay Area SS Owners. I am actively sharing this event, fundraising efforts and seeking additional owners to participate. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or visit the official links below.

The goal of $1,000 should be easy to obtain with the help of many generous people. Please consider pitching in…

The event will be held the first Sunday in October 2016 and will be located at the Solano Community College, 4000 Suisun Valley Rd, Fairfield, CA 94534.

The event page is located here: 2016 Northern California Ride for Kids - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

In the least, you could greatly help these kids through a small donation to the team in total. The Bay Area SS Owners Team Page is located here: 2016 Northern California Ride for Kids: Bay Area Slingshot Owners - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

This charity ranks high on charity navigator in both transparency and dollars donated reaching its intended target. See details here: Charity Navigator - Rating for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

I appreciate your consideration!

With all my heart and ultimately looking forward to bringing smiles to some kids faces,

Joey Van Son ( 2W2X1)
    Joeyvanson2004@yahoo.com

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1