New ZZPerformance Coilovers Now Available

• We just released our new coil overs. Myself and another local guy have been running through the paces for the last year. I'm really happy with how they turned out. They fit all years makes and model of Slingshots. They have 32 clicks of adjustment and are easily adjustable on the fly to take you from a comfy setting to run on your cross country trips to carving through the mountains or your favorite twisty back roads. The ride height can be set anywhere from 1" above stock ride height to nearly setting your frame on the ground. In addition to that, they come with a 2 year warranty full service warranty and are competitively priced at $675 for the set. We also include custom color powder coated springs at no extra charge. We have a ton of Polaris color matched powders to choose from. If you want a color not listed, no problem. Just let me know what color you want and we will get it. You can check them out here https://zzperformance.com/coll…laris-slingshot-coilovers If you guys have any questions, as always, feel free to reach out here, call my office line at 616.421.4296, or email me directly at Kyle@zzperformance.com

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

Edited once, last by Kyle D ().