Fort Mountain Video

• Not my favorite road but the view is pretty good from the top. Tire snakes, uneven and rough pavement take away from this ride but ending up in Ellijay for lunch was great.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I was noticing that he might want to drive on his side of the road in those curves. The one he was completely out of the right lane. A lot of drivers around here have no clue what the yellow line means.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I was noticing that he might want to drive on his side of the road in those curves. The one he was completely out of the right lane. A lot of drivers around here have no clue what the yellow line means.

He? You mean the fella from FL in front of me? I did make mention of that.

TheDonFather - Videos

• @drfubar Missed that had I seen he was from Florida I would have expected he was from my part of the state. They don't seam to understand what yellow lines are for. But he probably just didn't know what a curve in the road was we don't have many.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Hey drfubar , you didn't call or text me that you were coming to Ellijay, could have joined you at least for lunch???

I'm going your way one of these nice days?

Enjoy your videos also !!

Sorry... It was set up a few days in advance too. I won't forget you next time. We ate at the Cajun Depot. The food was good but the service was beyond bad. We won't go back.

TheDonFather - Videos

• @drfubar Missed that had I seen he was from Florida I would have expected he was from my part of the state. They don't seam to understand what yellow lines are for. But he probably just didn't know what a curve in the road was we don't have many.

Yeah, I see them all year long in the mountains especially the dragon and the cherohala. They come to these great curvy roads and want to straighten them out by cutting corners.

TheDonFather - Videos