Poconos and surrounding area

• My wife and I just rode that area last Sunday, Started from home, near Valley Forge, east to route 32, North on 32 and 611 to 940, west to 309 to 209 to 61and south toward home. We get up that way several times a year. Where are you located. Maybe we can plan a meet up and ride.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• My wife and I just rode that area last Sunday, Started from home, near Valley Forge, east to route 32, North on 32 and 611 to 940, west to 309 to 209 to 61and south toward home. We get up that way several times a year. Where are you located. Maybe we can plan a meet up and ride.

i am fairly close to the Wawa on the corner of 940 and 115. Just looking for the opportunity to meet some other SS Owners and see how their Sling differs from mine and of course some company for a nice ride with the wife and I. 4th of July took a ride with a biker up to Lake Wallenpaupack and had lunch at a place called the Dock. The attention my SS brought was unreal. The biker was like wtf do you get everywhere you go and I was like yup lol. Anyway JP next time you in the area give a shout and maybe we could plan something.