Double Din Install Questions

• Just signed up over here from speaking with rabtech thru facebook.... im the new kid on the block lol. I have searched around and read about installs. I want my factory camera to work and i did see a link on this forums with instructions but i dont know how to add it to this post.... i see there is a $30 power harness kit you can buy from slingmods or i think i saw rabtech can make and sell one? If so how much is it? i think i may just go with the clarion 2dbkt kit. Do i need a cage also if i use that kit?

Now on to what i have not found any info on is connecting the factory speakers? I dont wanna do a system just yet with amps and new speakers. I did take the factory radio out to install a headlight switch and did not notice any speaker wire back there but i also didnt look very hard and follow any wires. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys?

Oh and how many people have use the kit that requires no cutting and comes with a clip over cover? Its on sale for $120 and used to be $200 i forget the compny name sorry. Wondering is it worth the extra cost? Trying to decide the best kit to use with minimal cutting.

• I've got that double din kit with a Pioneer AVH. Easy install, just slides right into the hole. Works as advertised. I paid full price for it when I got it. It's like a 3D printed part that's overpriced for what it is BUT is somewhat worth it given the ease of install and the value in not chopping up your dash. If it's down to $120 I'd jump on it.