2016 slingshot rear caliper break hose

• You already have the part number, so the names of the fittings, sizes, and length of the line are irrelevant. For what it is worth, both ends of the line are banjo fittings. They don't have a specified size.

I opened the service manual, and am looking at the diagram. This line is all one piece (a combination of hard line and braided flex line) from the master cylinder to the caliper. There is also no detailed instructions in the manual as to removal and replacement. I will say it looks like it could be a little difficult with the body on, based on all the mounting points of the line to the chassis.

• Thank you I was just thinking I could just replace the flex line without the solid one

You already have the part number, so the names of the fittings, sizes, and length of the line are irrelevant. For what it is worth, both ends of the line are banjo fittings. They don't have a specified size.

I opened the service manual, and am looking at the diagram. This line is all one piece (a combination of hard line and braided flex line) from the master cylinder to the caliper. There is also no detailed instructions in the manual as to removal and replacement. I will say it looks like it could be a little difficult with the body on, based on all the mounting points of the line to the chassis.

• When I opened the service manual, I was surprised that it was all one piece. The price was a shock also.

I searched the internet a little, looking for braided lines that look plausible, but didn't really find anything. There has to be a way to cut the hard line and flare it, so that you could then attach a braided flex line to it. I hope you figure something out.