did you get the leds from?
Attention Vendors. Please email email@example.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
Hey I am looking for an action camera for the SLing shot. After doing a lot of research I wanted to poll the community to see what they are doing in term of cameras and mounting locations. I also found camera to have advanced features like gps overlay for the route and speed, g force, ect from the garmin virb elite. I would like to film maybe cool rides and routes with scenic vistas, maybe some interaction with on lookers, or maybe some extreme corning or winding roads and maybe group rides with other slingshots for video/promotions.
Seems like gopro is the most popular but wanted to hear an argument for other better camera, bang of the buck, or features out there.
Doylestown is super close to me. Im right by 202 bypass montgomeryville. We should ride. Im always doing drive on river rd.
Toy where are you located
Installed a jumper port and 30 band eq
ey first time posting, purchased my sling shot in Sept 2016, put on about 2k miles already. been loving the machine.
I have already worked on my halos and LEDs front grill and under body. Wired it so glow brighter with driving it.
I am currently working on my audio system not trying to be the bangers that you see with 10 speakers on it, going for an enjoyable SQ for listen pleasure.
I started with
Working on a box solution that will utilize the rear compartments as the box but installing an aperiodic venting system, to help the sub sound like its in a vastly larger enclosure.
see: AP Enclosures-The Aperiodic Cookbook | Tutorials | Team Audionutz
- ssv mrb2 with bt controls
- AudioControl Overdrive Plus to deliver the purest sound possible from the mrb2 to amp
- Considering installing the Phoenix Gold 30 band EQ under the rear fender
- Monster Cable 402: 2-Conductor Silver Car Audio Speaker Wire With Magnetic Flux Tube Minimizing Distortion-Producing Magnetic Field
- MB Quart Nautic Series 6.5 in. 120 Watt 2-Way Coaxial Speaker System with Matte Black Finish (With LED Illumination) MICRO SIZE
- Clarion 4/3/2 CHANNEL CLASS D MARINE AMPLIFIER XC2410
- 400 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 50 Watts × 4 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- Clarion MICRO SIZE MONO CLASS D MARINE AMPLIFIER XC2110
So after some tinkering around I discovered that new amps cant handle 4v through line drives 12v inputs, clips the amps and turns off. Don't make em like they use to, but old amps where huge and don't fit under the seat and over heat.
I researched and found a matching pair of marine grade Clarion Class -D amplifiers a 4X50 RMS and a 400x1 @ 4 ohms micro amps both fit under the driver seat with room to spare. I chose these amps because they are Mirco in size, highly efficient in power management for stock SS alternator, cost friendly, and very low in distortion.1%>thd+n
I decided to go with "the MB Quart Nautic Series 6.5 in. 120 Watt 2-Way Coaxial Speaker System with Matte Black Finish (With LED Illumination) is an award-winning, high-end marine-certified premium coaxial speaker set for boat"