The first sentence of this one-wheel motorcycle review is hilarious!

Gotta give this guy Kudos ....

I own this one made with the same guts but isn't as purty .....

Have had it about a year, it's even more a conversation starter than the Slingshot when I use it at camp.Took about a month to really be able to control it practicing a bit every day but can now ride it without hands and in tight circles. It is definitely dangerous and for relatively flat surface use. It can easily get out of control. I learned the hard way when I tried to ride it sideways along a steeply angled drive entry and the gyro took that as me wanting to make a hard left. It threw me to the ground and I swear I heard it laughing just before I stopped seeing stars. (kinds like the 12:30 mark in the video) FYI these things don't have brakes, that "brake lever" isn't, it just tells the gyro to "stand up" so you hit stuff going just a little slower and can really get a good idea of what is about to happen before it hurts. They are steel, heavy, and when they get out of shape they naturally go faster. I see older gents riding the stand up electric unicycles around here and wonder how much that will hurt when it laughs at them.

.......... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......