Wanted: Dual bubble windshield set P/N 2880661

• [quote='EjFord','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9980-wanted-dual-bubble-windshield-set-p-n-2880661/&postID=343212#post343212']

Steve might want to keep your current shield for riding in cooler weather. Lots of the Guys change them out for weather condition.

[/quote]

Yup, in cooler weather the ripper blade is better.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Steve might want to keep your current shield for riding in cooler weather. Lots of the Guys change them out for weather condition.

That's exactly what I intend to do. I suspect I'll find little to no difference between no windshield and the double bubbles, but the bubbles will look better.

Thanks again for the replies and the interest !

• Actually before I switched to the double bubbles I rode for a week with no windshield. Wanted to see the difference between the blade, the double bubbles and none at all. When I did install the doubles they made a big difference over none at all. Not as much as the blade but still much better than none at all

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Double bubbles are great in the hot weather. They allow a lot more air into the cockpit. If you live in a chiller climate, you might want to switch them out for your stock windshield when things cool off.

• Has anybody had the opportunity to comparing the stock double bubble windshields to the Madstad double bubble system?

Bill

I would love to, but the price of the Madstad's is way too much - I only paid $80 for my OEM double bubble kit brand new in the Polaris box

but If anything ever happen that would force me to replace my oem bubbles I would probably go with the madstads before paying what Polaris is asking these days

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies