Adventures in 2021

• [quote='TheWickedReaper','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9979-adventures-in-2021/&postID=342120#post342120']

Thank you for that info. Never heard of fast cat or traveling by boat other than cruise ship. Visiting Sanibel Island has been on the to do list for years. You may have just given me a way to take out 2 birds with one stone.

[/quote]

This is link
    http://www.keywestexpress.net.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I do FB a lot as I keep in touch with friends I worked with. Being my last 14 years was with a school system a lot of those people were liberals and have dropped me off their friends list.

DJohnson There is a slingshot group in Jacksonville called Coast to Coast Slingshots. They have rides here in Clay County once in a while. I'm a member but I only do rides here in Clay County. Like you I hate to ride in Jacksonville.

• Thank you for that info. Never heard of fast cat or traveling by boat other than cruise ship. Visiting Sanibel Island has been on the to do list for years. You may have just given me a way to take out 2 birds with one stone.

Sanibel... My Wife's Grandmother owned a home on Sanibel for years when my Wife was growing up. Spent almost every summer there. I've heard it's a beautiful area, or was.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• Sanibel... My Wife's Grandmother owned a home on Sanibel for years when my Wife was growing up. Spent almost every summer there. I've heard it's a beautiful area, or was.

Anytime I've taken the kids to the beach they like to get up before sunrise and walk the shore for seashells. They find a handful of quarter size shells and are delighted. I've always read that something about how Sanibel island sits from east to west that it catches a ton of the massive seashells each morning. Thought it would be neat to stay one night and try it.

• DER , why don’t you ride the SS all the way. That’s the adventure. We will be starting our EPIC ADVENTURE in September. Going to the west.

JUST SAYIN

Boomer the weather in Ohio this time of year is just too unpredictable. I've came home from bike week to a foot of snow before. I do have a ride scheduled for July heading west (no trailer) I'll try to leave you something to look at 😁

• DER I just had my 1st real adventure of 2021. I drove out to Idaho yesterday and adopted a new member of the family. She was born in '63 and has had two previous owners for 29 years each. I'm the 3rd owner and probably won't make it that long.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• DER I just had my 1st real adventure of 2021. I drove out to Idaho yesterday and adopted a new member of the family. She was born in '63 and has had two previous owners for 29 years each. I'm the 3rd owner and probably won't make it that long.

I'm plotting and planning to see if I c

If the family keeps growing you're going to need some more storage containers 😁

And I hope u c

• Did u make it to Sarasota ?

Spent the night in Tifton Georgia. Had a few issues with traffic. Somewhere between chattanooga, and Atlanta there was bridge work. Took an hour to get 10 miles then a wreck about 30 miles south of Atlanta had us stop and crawl for another hour. Lost another hour during the night but we'll get there. Hope to see you Monday evening!

• Boomer the weather in Ohio this time of year is just too unpredictable. I've came home from bike week to a foot of snow before. I do have a ride scheduled for July heading west (no trailer) I'll try to leave you something to look at 😁

I really thank you for that, leaving something for me to look at. I am trying to get there before SoCal takes and sends all the pictures before I get there. Be safe on your travels and send pics or you know, Pictures or it Did Not Happen!

Hope to see y’all this year.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• So far, we are looking forward to Maggie Valley in June. Will spend a couple of days playing catch-up with folks then head up the Blue Ridge to the end. From there will make our way across W Va into southern Ohio to Portsmouth and an evening at The Ribber (best rib eyes on the planet). Then on to Louisville to visit with my brother then run for home. No freeways allowed.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Spent the night in Tifton Georgia. Had a few issues with traffic. Somewhere between chattanooga, and Atlanta there was bridge work. Took an hour to get 10 miles then a wreck about 30 miles south of Atlanta had us stop and crawl for another hour. Lost another hour during the night but we'll get there. Hope to see you Monday evening!

Donnie Grayson has a home in Port Charlotte.

• Made it to Sarasota today, 85° when I rolled in @ 3PM. Feels pretty warm after being 28° when I left home . Took a short ride to dinner in the sling and now it's time for a cold beverage .

:00002508:

• Looking forward to meeting up tonight, several guys are planning to be there. its on hwy 41 x pine island road in north fort myers, we will be there by 4pm till 6pm then go eat dinner.

• Had a great day, weather is perfect for riding. Toured the Sarasota National cemetery

Then made my way down to meet WingShot and boy did he ever undersell the meet up. There were hundreds of cars there!!! Anything from 1920s to 2020s and all brands, even a new electric mustang. Wingshot is looking pretty good by the way for the surgery he had, showed up driving his sling

scootertrash was there also and says to tell everyone hello, think he's having too much fun to hang here.