Difference between canvas tops

• I have the Bullet Speed V-Back. Yes they look very similar. I believe the biggest difference is how they mount to the roll hoops and the TD has some extra framework at the rear attachment. I believe the V-Back sits up just a bit higher on the roll hoops so I decided with that in mind. Very similar.

• I have the TD and it does have a little more frame work on the back .

It does allow for bags to be put on racks on back. It is also a little taller than others. You can use it for entry and exit of SS. I just took off the canvas for first time since have had and still get the great feeling while riding. The cover max cover will fit over whole sling to protect while parked. Just my $.02

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Thanks for the input guys. I am leaning towards the TD since it is a bit less expensive than the BulletSpeed. Just wish there was a flag canvas available for it like the bullet.

• Thanks for the input guys. I am leaning towards the TD since it is a bit less expensive than the BulletSpeed. Just wish there was a flag canvas available for it like the bullet.

I have the bullet speed and am very satisfied with the construction and the customer service I received.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I could be mistaken, but I believe the Bullet Speed frame is also all one piece where as the frame for the TD comes in two separate pieces (a front half and a back half) that bolt together

Not sure if it makes any difference except perhaps in the size of the shipping container

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have owned both the V-Back and the TD Canvas. There are only 2 real differences... one piece design vs 3 piece design. When all put together they are identical with the exception of the back portion...one V's to the rear and mounts on the front side of the roll hoops, the TD rounds out and mounts on the rear of the roll hoops. I personally liked the TD one better just due to the design allowing me to strap up bags and other goodies.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• IIRC, Bob Runman of Bullet Speed & Design was involved with Twist Dynamics when the TD Top was originally designed, but later left and started Bullet Speed & Design. The first gen TD top had an all-welded frame which resulted in a slightly stronger frame, IMO. When I bought my TD Top during the 2015 BF sale, I ended up receiving the 2nd gen TD Top that consists of 2 pieces with fittings that bolt the 2 sections together, which allowed for lower shipping costs since the unassembled, shipped product was more compact. I've been happy with my TD Canvas Top. The price difference between the 2 isn't that large and the TD Top comes in more frame colors and canvas colors/patterns. The next sale will probably be around Memorial Day and may offer decent savings. IIRC, when I bought my TD Top during the BF sale, I saved around $250.

• I emailed TD this morning and got a answer right back from Oscar Romero. I wanted to know what color blue came the closes to matching my Miami Blue SS. He said. We are actually taking order for Miami blue tops! It will be a 3-4 week lead time but we are going to launch this color this week! I will be ordering one before the Summer sun get too hot.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Got an invite yesterday for the Sarasota Slingshot event (from Slingshots only). There are a couple of tops being offered pretty inexpensive; may go there just for the top though only 2 each are offered at the cheaper price.

Going to compare that price with my membership price and see if it's worth going.

• Got an invite yesterday for the Sarasota Slingshot event (from Slingshots only). There are a couple of tops being offered pretty inexpensive; may go there just for the top though only 2 each are offered at the cheaper price.

Going to compare that price with my membership price and see if it's worth going.

You will be able to see in person and set/get in and out.