It's a race car Mommy

• I came out of the grocery store and was putting my groceries in my Slingshot when a lady walked up with a very small girl. I am not sure the little girls age but would guess 2 or 3 years old. The little girl was getting her mother to bring her over and when she got close the little girl said, "It's a race car Mommy" The mother asked if her daughter could look at it and I said sure. The little girl walked around the Slingshot looking at everything. Surprised she didn't kick the tires. All the time saying It's a race car. Her mother told her to wave good bye and she did. I bet that little girls father watches the races and will here about this often from his daughter. After that the two older ladies parked on either side of me rolled down their windows and started asking me questions about it. I had a bigger smile then usual that day.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• If you were one of the lucky ones that got into Slingshots in 2015 it was an amazing time. Filling up with gas was a 45 minute ordeal answering questions which was fun. Riding down the road and everyone taking pictures and the bar emptying out to look at this new phenomenon. Glad you were able to get a little slice of the fun it used to be DJohnson I always said if you want to be a rockstar and have no talent - buy a Slingshot :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I came out of the grocery store and was putting my groceries in my Slingshot when a lady walked up with a very small girl. I am not sure the little girls age but would guess 2 or 3 years old. The little girl was getting her mother to bring her over and when she got close the little girl said, "It's a race car Mommy" The mother asked if her daughter could look at it and I said sure. The little girl walked around the Slingshot looking at everything. Surprised she didn't kick the tires. All the time saying It's a race car. Her mother told her to wave good bye and she did. I bet that little girls father watches the races and will here about this often from his daughter. After that the two older ladies parked on either side of me rolled down their windows and started asking me questions about it. I had a bigger smile then usual that day.

She probably wanted to kick the tires. But once she saw there was already one missing, she didn't want to be blamed for knocking another one off.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• If you were one of the lucky ones that got into Slingshots in 2015 it was an amazing time. Filling up with gas was a 45 minute ordeal answering questions which was fun. Riding down the road and everyone taking pictures and the bar emptying out to look at this new phenomenon. Glad you were able to get a little slice of the fun it used to be DJohnson I always said if you want to be a rockstar and have no talent - buy a Slingshot :00008172:

I don't miss these days. lol. I always had somewhere to be and sure enough someone would want to know everything about it.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

In my small community I am amazed how many people come up to me and say "NEVER saw one before" --- 60,000+ miles riding around the La Porte area. I am out and about lots... Since Feb 2015

• I ride mine almost every day it is not raining and have seen only 3 since I bought mine in December. I only know one of those owners and that is Canegrinder. Now my dealer about 7 miles from me sell bunches of them every month. Where are they? It's Florida they aren't in the garage for the winter.

If the music is to loud you are to old.