Photo Competition #19 - Your Slingshot Getting Ready For Summer

• "Your Slingshot Getting Ready For Summer"

The next topic has been decided and will hopefully bring some warm weather with it. We want to see what your doing to your slingshot to get ready for summer. Are you finishing up on those winter projects and mods? Maybe finishing up a good detail and getting it ready to shine? Is your Slingshot still tucked away under the cover? Or do you even need a cover cause you're already out riding and said what groundhog? Post up your pic and let us see what you have going on!

Deadline will be April 25th, 2021.

Rules and guidelines:

-The photo must be of your own Slingshot (real full-size Slingshots). If the picture submitted is not of your own vehicle, it will not be included in voting. And if need be, the photo will be deleted from the entry thread. It is known that some members may own more than one Slingshot.

- Use your own picture (not pictures from outside sources).

- Photo Shopping pictures or extreme editing is not allowed unless specified by the topic chosen.

- Stay within the competition's parameters (for example, if the rules are "Your Slingshot and Snow," only post a picture that has both your Slingshot and snow in it). Photos that do not comply with the topic will not be included in voting.

- Pictures should show off not only your sling, but also you photography skills. Be creative with your shots.

- One entry per member. Let us know which your entry is by typing "This is my entry:" above your picture. You can change your entry during the time of the competition but once time runs out you cannot change your entry or submit a photo. Once the deadline comes, THERE WILL BE NO MORE EDITING!

- The contest aims to last for the month, depending on the number of entries (competition will run longer if less entries are submitted, and

vice versa).

- After time is up, a new thread will be started for voting. The voting thread may be a "blind" poll, which means the results will be revealed after the end of the voting time line or once a member has voted. Forum members will vote on a winner. The member that wins the competition will come up with the theme/topic for the next competition.

- Once a photo wins a contest that photo will be added to the winners circle then "retired" and can not be used again unless for a specific contest.

- Have fun! Keep your comments constructive.

• Deadline: April 25th, 2021
  • Its going to rain here for the next 5 days so - out comes the detail cart. I am going to go thru the Slingshot and the Talon and have them ready for the break in weather.

I also need to do some more spring cleaning to get ready for Slingshots Uncorked.

This is my entry

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Sling II is dirty and has not been cleaned since the last time we were in the rain. Also trying to do a little clean up in the play room. Things have kind of collected since I could not get out and play.

• Sling II is dirty and has not been cleaned since the last time we were in the rain. Also trying to do a little clean up in the play room. Things have kind of collected since I could not get out and play.

Yeah I think that's my problem. I can't worry about getting the slingshot out until I clear out all the stuff in front of it that's accumulated the last few months.