HOW DO YOU DO IT?

• Waiting on permanent work from home status which should be June/July - then looking to move to TX. Now if Elon and these other big companies would of waited till I was there it would of been nice. Homes I was looking at are all up 200k over what they were 4-5 months back now.

So if you have a lead on a gig for me...I would love permanent work from home...all these damn changes in the work place is making this place a circus. And...sadly I'm no clown.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• To all you Yankees, how do you do it? With this cold weather in Texas it may be 5 days till I can ride my Slingshot. How do you survive?

Being in Colorado...you just wait a few days...for example...there is a high of 0 for Sunday...but it will be 40ish on Tuesday...so...wait.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Being in Colorado...you just wait a few days...for example...there is a high of 0 for Sunday...but it will be 40ish on Tuesday...so...wait.

Bahahaha, ok wanna see you riding on those 40 days....lol!

I'm still at WOW! man, been like 16 or 17 years now. We are hiring off/on, PMO, app dev, data scientists that can write sql and build in tableau etc... We had two buildings in Denver and now just the main one with only 2 floors compared to the 5+ we had before pandemic. They saved so much money in office space, with productivity up, I don't see us ever being in offices again. I'm good with it, getting used to it now and allows me to do things I never could before between meetings (like day trade). Send a message with more info if serious and you see something that's open and I'll send a note to hiring manager with referral.

• We are at 10F here in the Ozarks, gonna drop to -8 over the next two nights.

One way we survive is by turning every faucet in the house on & let it dribble a bit in cold weather.

Your water bill may be a bit high, but if pipes freeze and burst inside the walls, you'll get a whole 'nother version of expensive! 💰🤑

Of course, the dripping noise at night from all those dribbly faucets will drive you nuts, so it's either ear plugs or get noisily wore out in bed so you can sleep.

Hmmm.... gotta go talk to the Captain about noise abatement now. 😄

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Leave the cabinet doors below sinks OPEN will also help.

• Been riding our SlingShot here in Oregon with temps down into the 20's for nearly six years now. It was in the mid-30's sprinkling rain this morning when I was out playing with our adjustable shocks. But the real test will be in a year or so when we move back Montana way. Now, as a youngster in my teens and 20's growing up in Montana I had been known to ride a two-wheeler down into the sub-zero zone, looking like the Michelin Man when doing so. What most folks don't realize is that when it gets that cold in Montana, it is mostly a dry cold so unless there has been a recent thaw, there typically is very little ice and most of the snow just blows off the driving lanes. With that said, I am thinking that the SlingShot with a roof will be quite a bit more comfortable than an open motorcycle, but then, I am now also 40 some years older! It's going to be an adventure I reckon!

An issue of somewhat greater concern will be the 400 some miles to the nearest dealer.............................................

Bill