HOW DO YOU DO IT?

• Those are great memories buddy - cherish them.

Because as long as you keep feeding them they will grow up and things will change. I feel for you bro you are going to have to deal with multiple teenage girls at the same time and that my friend will be the biggest challenge you will ever have in life and the most rewarding.

Thank you Mitch! Couldn't agree more... So thankful they all still love me, without judgements, even with my many flaws...

• Thank you Mitch! Couldn't agree more... So thankful they all still love me, without judgements, even with my many flaws...

Don't take this the wrong way but I can assure you they will go thru a stage where they will torture you. But when they come around they will be closer than ever and remain that way. My daughter was an evil creature as a teenager (to me) but now she is all grown up and we talk every day. It is a crazy cycle, I tell her husband that he owes me big time because I took the heat so he wouldn't have to. I also tell him I hope they have a baby girl so I can watch him suffer and I can get my satisfaction. My son and his wife have a baby on the way "a Girl" - I will enjoy watching. The only sad part is they are both on opposite sides of the country and we will not get as much time together as a family as I would like. Keep them close as long as you can

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I raised 2 daughters. The one I had zero issues with in her teen years. The other only went “evil” for about 6 months. That’s it! We’ve always been close. They’re both married, both have their own careers & both have one daughter. Very proud of them. Guess I got lucky.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I raised 2 daughters. The one I had zero issues with in her teen years. The other only went “evil” for about 6 months. That’s it! We’ve always been close. They’re both married, both have their own careers & both have one daughter. Very proud of them. Guess I got lucky.

I met one of them and you have a lot to be proud of.

6 months you got off easy

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Around the time children hit their pre-Teens, parents become dumb as SH.T and don't become SMART again until the children hit their 20s!

A little before my Son, Stefan, turned 2, we were at a shopping center and my Wife had left him with me while she went to a different store. Stefan suddenly started crying for his Mom and an older gentleman came up to me and told me my Son had obviously hit the Terrible Twos, but not to worry as it would likely only last until he was 18 or 20 years old!=O

Edited once, last by BKL ().