BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• if an ENEMY wanted to take over a country with secret plan to make their future soldiers sick and weak and nonexistent.....

if there are no or very few able bodied soldiers....what would happen? China just said they will own us in 15 years.....

Oh, I know it’s just crazy talk..... commies are our friends.....

And then how do you explain this.......

and it looks like they have forever TAINTED the blood supply...hope you never need a transfusion.....

• And then how do you explain this.......

pasted-from-clipboard.png

and it looks like they have forever TAINTED the blood supply...hope you never need a transfusion.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5105574

Can I donate after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine?

February 24, 2021

As COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed throughout the U.S., what does this mean for blood donors? Great news: if you receive the vaccine, you can still donate blood, platelets and AB Elite plasma! Donating blood is essential to help save lives and support the efforts of those on the frontlines of the pandemic.

DOWNLOAD THE COVID-19 VACCINE GUIDE

When can I donate blood after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine?

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Deferral times for donations may vary depending on which brand of vaccine you received. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation.

• The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters: There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with a non-replicating inactivated or RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
    • Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
    • If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.

If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS. Regardless, of the type of vaccine an individual receives, all donors must be symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation. If an individual is experiencing any symptoms from the COVID-19 vaccine, the Red Cross asks that they postpone their donation until they are feeling better.

When you receive your COVID-19 vaccination, make sure you receive a handout with information about the vaccine, including the name of the manufacturer. It is encouraged to bring this information with you to your donation appointment.

Can I donate COVID-19 convalescent plasma if I have received the vaccination?

At this time individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross. The Red Cross is working as quickly as possible to evaluate this change – as it may involve complex system updates. Please know, the Red Cross is committed to building a readily available inventory of convalescent plasma to ensure patients battling COVID-19 have all treatment options available to them.

What safety precautions are in place?

The Red Cross is committed to the safety of donors, staff, and volunteers. We only collect blood from donors who are healthy and symptom-free. No matter which COVID-19 vaccine you receive, please do not present to donate unless you are symptom-free and feeling well. Mild side effects can occur after the administration of vaccines of any type, although they usually disappear within a few days. If you experience any side effects, please wait to donate until you are feeling well.

To ensure everyone’s safety, the Red Cross is taking additional safety precautions during the pandemic including:

• Donor and staff temperature checks before entering drives
    • All donors and staff required to wear a face covering or mask in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    • Following social distancing practices in waiting and refreshment areas as well as spacing beds 6 feet apart where possible
    • Wiping down donor-touched areas and enhanced disinfecting of surfaces and equipment
    • Having hand sanitizer readily available
    • Wearing gloves and changing them often
    • Using sterile collection sets
    • Using aseptic scrubs on arms
    • Laundering blankets used by donors and encouraging donors to bring their own (electric blankets and heating pads not permitted)
    • Conducting mini-physicals to ensure donor health

Red Cross volunteer donors provide nearly 40% of the country’s blood and blood components, yet only about 3% of age-eligible people donate blood yearly, which means supply can’t always meet demand. Every donation helps meet patient needs. If you are healthy and well, please schedule your blood donation appointment today.

For more information about making a blood donation if you receive a COVID-19 vaccination, download the COVID-19 Vaccination and Blood Donation guide.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/…guide-blood-donation.html

......nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• you really need to do more research

The Red Cross is compromised in more ways than one.

They take advice from the CDC and FDA and the WHO.
    blood from people with the shot is compromised with the spike proteins which you haven’t researched well enough. I certainly hope nobody in your family needs blood.

if the Simpson’s predicted it

It’s gospel truth

• you totally ignored everything said by these two clowns....and MSM....I gave you more credit than that....really...

you fell for their propaganda hook, line and sinker....I’ll pray for your family

• oh no.....they keep finding more factual evidence....what’s a denier to do?

Nano particles in the shot sticking inside major organs..... stop already....nobody believes this crap.... especially when you post real articles by medical professionals.... come on man....