BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• 24 hour update - nothing hurts but absolutely no energy - feels like even lifting a glass of fine Kentucky bourbon would just whip my ass - gonna be a lazy rainy day in Maggie Valley 😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• 24 hour update - nothing hurts but absolutely no energy - feels like even lifting a glass of fine Kentucky bourbon would just whip my ass - gonna be a lazy rainy day in Maggie Valley 😩

I had the same issue with my vaccine shot. On;y problem is it started with the MUMPS shot I had when I was 6 and that side effect has lasted all these years

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• must wear masks until 70% of the population is vaccinated... that’s 3/4 of the population.... all the other scare tactics didn’t work....so now it’s wear masks until 70% reached... watch for physical attacks on non vaccinated population..

• Was just listening to the head government gal on this virus stuff talking on the new cdc mask guidance that came out saying that fully vaccinated people no longer need a mask inside or out. When the news person asked her “what about the people who are not vaccinated” she pretty much said we are at a point where they are on their own there is enough vaccine out there and if they choose not to get it and don’t take precautions to minimize exposure then if they get the virus it’s their own fault. For the rest of us who are fully vaccinated it’s time to go back to normal - 🎉

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Was just listening to the head government gal on this virus stuff talking on the new cdc mask guidance that came out saying that fully vaccinated people no longer need a mask inside or out. When the news person asked her “what about the people who are not vaccinated” she pretty much said we are at a point where they are on their own there is enough vaccine out there and if they choose not to get it and don’t take precautions to minimize exposure then if they get the virus it’s their own fault. For the rest of us who are fully vaccinated it’s time to go back to normal - 🎉

First off, thank you DT for the vaccine.
    Second, If all we have ever had is wash your hands and cover your mouth then I would argue we have “been on our own” from the get go...😏

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Hmmmm... so if this is pertaining to wearing a mask she's suggesting if you don't get the vaccine to wear a mask and protect yourself... but... I thought they said mask didn't protect you, it protects others:/ or is that like them saying you don't need a mask at all before requiring a mask? Who knows... I was back to normal well before the vaccine was ever available. Glad everyone can start catching up.

• so we now have more and more fingers pointing to doctor Fauci as being very instrumental in the development of Covid 19....

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6253587554001#sp=show-clips

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2020…terial-infection-exactly/

wear your mask....the better to kill you with my dear.....

the Covid virus causes viral pneumonia.... a respiratory pathogen......so is the Covid virus a viral pneumonia virus that’s been altered? Made more contagious..... made more severe by wearing a mask to keep you rebreathing the virus back into your lungs making it multiply much faster than it normally would..... the good most trusted doctor needs to answer some real questions honestly.... he’ll have his chance in the up coming military tribunal.... for his part in crimes against humanity....

• Hmmmm... so if this is pertaining to wearing a mask she's suggesting if you don't get the vaccine to wear a mask and protect yourself... but... I thought they said mask didn't protect you, it protects others:/ or is that like them saying you don't need a mask at all before requiring a mask? Who knows... I was back to normal well before the vaccine was ever available. Glad everyone can start catching up.

Was just listening to the head government gal on this virus stuff talking on the new cdc mask guidance that came out saying that fully vaccinated people no longer need a mask inside or out. When the news person asked her “what about the people who are not vaccinated” she pretty much said we are at a point where they are on their own there is enough vaccine out there and if they choose not to get it and don’t take precautions to minimize exposure then if they get the virus it’s their own fault. For the rest of us who are fully vaccinated it’s time to go back to normal - 🎉

That was your first mistake listening to her......

what happened to we need to reach 70% to have herd immunity? That was a BS?
    CDC head spreading deep state propaganda.... to cover her ass... well I warned them to wear masks and get vaccinated...if they don’t they’ll have to live with it or die with it.... the big lie continues....

• So, exactly which one of the 5 or 6 vaccines is the “poison” vaccine Bigdog ? They have all been made by different companies using different technology so we know they are not all the same, so which one is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies