BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• We are living in a time when most people seem to believe that appalling (in any era) assaults on individual liberties are completely worth it if they provide the off-chance that SOME lives could maybe, possibly, conceivably be prolonged by a few weeks or a few months. The irrational fear these hypochondriacs can’t let go of has made life intolerable for the living in countless places worldwide. Consequently, we’ve been watching the world die a slow, self-inflicted death. It’s time to choose life. It's past time to fight back against the fear and the fearmongers, assess the risk, and live our lives to the fullest. Because COVID or not, none of us are guaranteed tomorrow.

• And as one might expect - less and less government control over those who are vaccinated - and it will only get better :thumbsup:

CDC easing restrictions for fully vaccinated people, including no mask required outdoors or in many other situations

Everyone can freely choose if they do or do not want the vaccine - but If you dont get vaccinated then dont act surprised when they keep telling you what you can or cant do

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well - third time is a charm… or so it seems.

1) I had the choice of the J&J with no tracking chip but, ya know, things can happen.

2) Moderna, feel like crap for a while with only the local tracking chip.

3) The Pfizer no pain, no issues, but with the international tracking chip.

I took the Pfizer with the second shot and full activation of the chip to come cuz
    ya know, the first one is always free…

So! Should I exhibit a certain WOKEness and wonder about the new solar Slingshot debut PLEASE arrange therapy and a vaccine for the vaccine!

Its past lunch so gotta go. I have this craving for Hot Pot and Sichuan Pork - go figure.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• look on the bright side, at least you didnt get "stuck" with the Chinese Sinovac or Sinopharm vaccines or perhaps the Russian Sputnik V vaccine - - lord only knows whats in those

:00008674:

• New CDC guidelines regarding masks for vaccinated people:

Vaccinated people robbing a bank are STILL REQUIRED to wear a mask...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Get the shot - or else!

I am glad that Governor Grewsome isnt that bad - - but then again it doesn't surprise me at all

like I have been telling you, the fewer people get vaccinated the more the government will use it as an excuse to take away peoples freedom

• Received my second vaccine dose of moderna this morning. Only seven hours ago but feel fine at this point. Many say it's the next day they feel tired. Just glad to be at this point.

• Received my second vaccine dose of moderna this morning. Only seven hours ago but feel fine at this point. Many say it's the next day they feel tired. Just glad to be at this point.

Good deal! You’ll be fine. I also had Moderna & had no real issues with either the 1st or 2nd shot. (Slightly sore arm was only symptom).

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014