BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• Artificial global warming with bill Gates name associated to the plan..... but he loves us... just another billionaire that thinks they have a right to run the planet and kill us for sucking up “his” air. Buying up all the farm land.... melting the ice caps... eliminating 10-15% of the population with vaccines... he certainly gets the humanitarian of the decade award.

• 😆

I still don't get the flu arguments... How is it so hard to understand that the reason flu is down could be because we're protecting ourselves a bit better from something highly more contagious and deadly than the flu. So if we're masked, washing/sanitizing hands, and keeping distance then obviously flu couldn't/wouldn't spread as much. Just logical.

Now soon we'll probably see flu make a comeback as we open things up again...

best denial argument I’ve heard so far.... amazingly the flu just took a vacation... so Covid could hang out. And he’s over staying his welcome.... and the flu is getting pissed and he’s coming back shortly with a vengeance..... the only problem I can see is....nobody made a flu vaccine this year..... so prepare to die.... or not...but the may primaries are right around the corner... I smell vote by mail incoming...

• Getting mine tomorrow ... making plans for a sling run to Yosemite and got the hotels booked ...THEN

Seems the Feds think there can only be so many people in the wilderness as passes to enter the park are no longer available for the Memorial Day weekend.

CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW PISSED I AM!

SUCH POLITICAL THEATER for masks in a National Forrest and can't have to many people in a zillion sq mile area can we. If Yosemite can't have to many people in it I guess it's time to start emptying our cities and towns huh? One of the things I can't stand are mindless fools telling us/me what to do!

Friday rant over... (boy that felt good!)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Artificial global warming with bill Gates name associated to the plan..... but he loves us... just another billionaire that thinks they have a right to run the planet and kill us for sucking up “his” air. Buying up all the farm land.... melting the ice caps... eliminating 10-15% of the population with vaccines... he certainly gets the humanitarian of the decade award.

the most frightening thing I have ever heard!!!!

Oh - not what you posted, that's actually funny - - what's frightening is that you actually believe it

I am seriously starting to think that you are so far gone mentally that even owning a slingshot cant redeem you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Is so sad how many idiot people there are in the world now that fall for this flu bullshit. I still am waiting to see a real scientific study with real results showing wearing a face diaper stops a flu. Have not seen one yet. Oh wait there might have been one on CNN:).

Sad. very sad how easily people cave to letting others tell them what they can and can't do. If you really believe you are going to die then stay home and stay away from us who are smart enough to see bullshit when pressed upon us. And I have only had a flu once in my entire life and no i never got a flu shot. Everyone I know who got a flu shot got the flu.

• Zero-COVID, obviously, is the ‘goal’ of the psychopaths who want to use this pandemic to impose their twisted policy aims on society, and people like Fauci and others who advise CCP puppet Biden are increasingly looking like they adhere to this ridiculous notion. If ZERO COVID is the impossible goal now, this insane 'New Normal’ we’ve been experiencing for nary on a year will NEVER go away. Not without a fight anyway.

We are living in a time when most people seem to believe that appalling (in any era) assaults on individual liberties are completely worth it if they provide the off-chance that SOME lives could maybe, possibly, conceivably be prolonged by a few weeks or a few months. The irrational fear these hypochondriacs can’t let go of has made life intolerable for the living in countless places worldwide. Consequently, we’ve been watching the world die a slow, self-inflicted death. It’s time to choose life. It's past time to fight back against the fear and the fearmongers, assess the risk, and live our lives to the fullest. Because COVID or not, none of us are guaranteed tomorrow.

• Zero-COVID, obviously, is the ‘goal’ of the psychopaths who want to use this pandemic to impose their twisted policy aims on society, and people like Fauci and others who advise CCP puppet Biden are increasingly looking like they adhere to this ridiculous notion. If ZERO COVID is the impossible goal now, this insane 'New Normal’ we’ve been experiencing for nary on a year will NEVER go away. Not without a fight anyway.

We are living in a time when most people seem to believe that appalling (in any era) assaults on individual liberties are completely worth it if they provide the off-chance that SOME lives could maybe, possibly, conceivably be prolonged by a few weeks or a few months. The irrational fear these hypochondriacs can’t let go of has made life intolerable for the living in countless places worldwide. Consequently, we’ve been watching the world die a slow, self-inflicted death. It’s time to choose life. It's past time to fight back against the fear and the fearmongers, assess the risk, and live our lives to the fullest. Because COVID or not, none of us are guaranteed tomorrow.

It's past time to fight back against the fear and the fearmongers, assess the risk, and live our lives to the fullest.

EnjoyLifeToday

have you considered that if you are right the people who are refusing to get vaccinated are playing right into "psychopaths" hands?

If a large % of people refuse to get vaccinated wouldn't that give those people more reasons and excuses to keep setting limits on what people should do, wouldn't it give them even more power?

also you say they are fear mongering, but isn't that in fact exactly what you are doing right in this post of yours - trying to use fear to convince people not to get vaccinated - using fear to convince people like me that others are out to get me? - - your post is the definition of "fear mongering"

So I and others have 2 choices:

1: Listen to you and BigDog and believe the fear that you push telling us that all of the doctors and all of the people who have provided this world with life saving medical miracles for our entire lives are now involved in some world wide conspiracy involving every single country working together to control us

or

2: Listen to them, the Drs who have treated us and our families, the scientists who have made amazing medical breakthroughs that have greatly extended life expectancies, and the producers of vaccines that in the case of many, many prior diseases have succeeded in eradicating those diseases from this country.

Considering the fantastic track record of modern medicine

please tell me one good reason why anyone should believe you conspiracy theory and stop trusting the doctors who have cared for them and the medical profession that has accomplished so much to improve the quality of life for countless millions of people?

Seriously - Why do you think people should trust you & BigDog and not their personal physician and the medical community that eradicated Polio, Smallpox, Malaria, Rubella, Rabies, and countless others?

My doctors over the years have probably kept me alive and on this planet enjoying my life and my slingshot much longer than I would have been here if not for them - - and now you are trying to frighten me into either believing they are part of a giant conspiracy to hurt me or if not that they are just stupid and being used - - seriously - you want to frighten people into thinking that BigDog and You are smarter and know better than they do

Really?

• doctors said every EVERY death was Covid related....nothing else....no other cause for an entire year....

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT? The doctors said it....no red flag on that?

If it doesn’t cause you to think about the odds against that...you deserve a vaccine shot...

WHY a would every doctor in the country agree to do that. NOTHING FISHY HERE....MOVE ALONG...

DENY BILL GATES SAID HE WANTS TO USE VACCINES TO REDUCE THE POPULATION BE 10-15%... I’ll agree with him if it only effects progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies....

The evidence I've linked to is total BS... nobody in the medical profession, FDA, CDC, WHO and others lied..

Take your shop if you’re feeling lucky...

Watch this video...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/h2Y0QroFxwKt/

• if everything I’ve been saying has just caused you to sit there in your pampas denial without doing a little of your own research into any of it....I feel sorry for you. If nothing made you question any of it or even give it a second thought ...I feel sorry for you.... if only 10% of what I’ve posted is true...we’re screwed.. BIG TIME.... so you just assume 100% of everything I posted is just BS? What are the odds of that? I posted way too much info, with links and pictures for it to all be BS... not even close to being mathematically possible... if bill Gates wasn’t publicly lying about using vaccines to reduce the population...we’re screwed... BIG TIME.... if your children or grandchildren (if you already have them) mysteriously can’t have children....you know it’s too late..... if your females start having mensuration issues....it’s too late... if they have miscarriages....it’s too late. All of this should be pretty easy to confirm or deny... wait and see.... just remember... if any of this stuff happens.....it’s too late...

oh and the women with blood clots....3 died....so far.....if they never had the vaccine would they have died from Covid....with 99.7% recovery rate? You’re assuming they would get Covid in the first place.... do you know anyone that hasn’t had Covid? More don’t than do right?

If I’m totally 100% wrong...the worlds a better place...no harm done.... .(what are those odds) ...if I’m only 10% right.... WE’RE SCREWD...

• You are making up your own "facts" - - please back up what you say - link a post or a story where any doctor says EVERY death is Covid related

you can't because it a lie made up by conspiracy nuts like you - - people who are doing nothing but harm and trying to scare people

You Bigdog - you are the one deceiving people and spreading untruths that you can not back up except by linking crazy conspiracy sites

My Doctor, a man I have trusted with my life for years, said I should be vaccinated - now please tell me why I should believe you and not him???

• first of all......can you say 100% he has been told everything ...EVERYTHING about the vaccines? The answer is no.......if he says yes.....ask for his sources......if it’s the FDA, CDC or the WHO or China ....run for your life....

if you have the balls ....ask him if he gets paid to give vaccines....not paying for the actual doses....paid to give them... per shot....

in case you don’t know it doctors get visited by drug reps everyday....they give “incentives” to doctors that prescribe their drugs....he probably won’t tell you that.... and if he does he won’t say the word money.....

So knowing they lied to the world cover up info for China....do you 100% believe the WHO dearth numbers?

https://covid19.who.int

My local TV news is running banners across the bottom of the screen showing our Covid deaths by county....(giant scare tactic) like the body counts for Vietnam war.....which coincidentally stopped after Johnson was replaced...it was to make him look bad.....sound familiar......

You’re 100% sure all of my information comes from “ conspiracy” sites?

do you 100% believe your governor?

5 state governors sent sick people into nursing homes knowing full well they were not prepared to handle them....and knowing they had other options like the empty hospital ship and the “jab it’s” sports center temporary hospital which remained empty.... so do you believe they told the truth? And in just the biggest coincidence in the world....they are all critical swing states in the election. It was done on purpose to increase Covid deaths.... to make Trump look bad...

If you’re getting your accurate info from main stream media....are you 100% sure it’s real and they aren’t getting paid to give it and they have no hidden agenda? The answer is no....

several months ago I had to go to the hospital for a procedure.....they asked me then if I wanted a shot.....when I said no...it was no big deal.... my doctor didn’t wear a mask....the nurses did...no the doc.....in the pre op area...

If your doctor is part of a hospital medical group and not totally independent... I would say he’s doing what he’s told to do by the hospital......that said if they want access to the hospitals they still do what they are told... if they buck the system....they could lose their income....plus who issues the doctors medical license? You don’t think there could be slight pressure from somebody to push the shot?

Without knowing 100% he is not being influenced in anyway.... what do you really know? Is he getting his info from the CDC? LOL

So there is more reason to question everything Covid related than to deny or ignore it...

You live in commiefornia....the poster child for the state of denial....

I’ll base my medical decisions on information I’ve read.... after I do some research.... most of the misinformation I see isn’t coming from “conspiracy” sites....it’s coming from progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies, politicians and so called medical experts, like the lying CDC and the WHO....and the main stream media propaganda machine... and I’m not deliberately “lying” about anything. I begged my girlfriend not to get the shot.... her boss told her she couldn’t work....which now we find out is illegal.... it’s illegal for our government/ any government to force you to take any experimental drug...