BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• fact checked

Trump got Rezvismir

he and she got this shot.....he said it on Tv...

• just so you understand how dangerous blood clots can be.....read what happens when you have sepsis....blood clots close off you veins to your extremities....

if a blood clots gets big enough major damage can occur....including DVT or it travels to you lungs...or brain..

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl…hand-weeks-123000690.html

I understand this article is about getting an overwhelming infection....but blood clots can kill you. Baby aspirin can save you.

Bigdog - - we all understand how dangerous blood clots can be

Do you understand that your link said if you get COVID you are at much greater risk of getting a blood clot than you are if you get the vaccine

Do you understand that the vaccine REDUCES your risk of a COVID related blood clot???

YOU POSTED THE LINK - - - did you even read past the first sentence????

you are saying stupid things here, things that directly contradict the very link you posted - - you are like talking to a box of rocks - - you NEVER listen - you just keep repeating yourself over and over and over - listening to you is like being forced to listen to an AOC policy speech that lasts all day.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• at this stage of their game....they will say anything to get the vaccine into people....for a virus that has a 99.7 % survival rate....I’ll bet you can even find a fact checker for every conservative and Republican on the planet....

play the video.....there is a plan for you....they (super rich deep state) have kept it a secret....he’s not babbling BS....he’s serious.. he doesn’t want you here....

https://www.darkdox.com/bill-g…way-to-depopulate-planet/

I guess it comes down to....do you feel lucky....

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021…ls-died-upon-reinfection/

watch this until you fully understand exactly what she is saying about the vaccine.... it can be weaponized years down the road....once it is in your body....by exposure to a certain agent.... to active the shot you had...and turn it into something you might not survive. It killed all the lab animals....

I’m not putting my faith in anything spread around by main stream propaganda media from the CDC, FDA, WHO...... Gates isn’t lying and this doctor isn’t lying.... and I’m sure you’ll never hear her video on deep state run prime time tv.....ask yourself why? Shouldn't we be getting all of the information out there ...not just select bits and pieces they control?

Think about the scare tactics they’ve used on us so far.... all the misinformation they told you...how every other day Fauci has a new mask mandate... and I’ll never understand needing two masks AFTER you get vaccinated...

• Bigdog - - and once again you just keep repeating yourself without ever addressing the issues others bring up - for example:

You keep saying over and over and over again that the virus has a 99.7% survival rate - - - I have posted studies that show 34% of those who survive show signs of brain disease - damage that could be permanent - - - - does this not matter to you?????

Instead of repeating yourself again and ignoring what others say - - please answer this - WHAT ABOUT THE MORE THAN 1/3rd of those who survive who might be permanently screwed up???

Bigdog - - instead of repeating your BS can you try to answer that question????

You keep talking about scare tactics yet every single thing you post is nothing but a scare tactic designed by those who would rather keep the country closed down and limit our freedom - - - - Don't you get it??? keeping people from getting the vaccine plays right into their hands - as long as a significant % of people are not vaccinated they will have the excuse they want to keep putting restrictions on what we can do - - if enough people get vaccinated all of their excuses go away

Seriously Bigdog - Are you really so blind that you cant see that they use fear and conspiracy theories to control you??

You are their tool - - the more you push this garbage and the more that people believe you the more control you give away to those who want to keep this country in a state of lock down - - - if you want this country to open back up then people need to get vaccinated - that's it, end of story and everything you do that slows down this process does nothing but keep them in control

• Disagree

• Hospitalizations of seniors way down due to vaccinations

"COVID-19 hospitalizations among older Americans have plunged 80% since the start of the year, dramatic proof the vaccination campaign is working. Now the trick is to get more of the nation’s younger people to roll up their sleeves."

"The drop-off in severe cases among people 65 and older is so dramatic that the hospitalization rate among this highly vaccinated group is now down to around the level of the next-youngest category, Americans"

Dr. Fauci fears new found power slipping away

osh.gif

• what happened to all of the thousands of annual flu cases that mysteriously didn’t happen this year? Normally thousand die each year from the flu....did they push flu shots this year?
    why was every death labeled as Covid related?
    do you have a vaccine to prevent car accidents yet?
    where is the common cold vaccine?
    or the heart attack vaccine of the cancer vaccine

Or the stroke vaccine?
    any illness can have complications.....

what you can’t answer is if I’m right or not about what’s in the Covid vaccine. Because they never told you.....and can you answer if it even prevents Covid....since after the shot you need to wear two masks.... and social distancing still doesn’t work with a mask and vaccine...

back away from main stream media...it could have prevented your brain damage.... without a shot.

You’re in your denial mode....they got to you.... you’re satisfied that everyone lied to you. You’re satisfied they scared you into it. You’re satisfied it’s still experimental and untested... you’re satisfied with the blood clots and strokes and instant miscarriages.. chemo has deadly side effects if it doesn’t kill you first....is there a chemo vaccine?

So what about the ones that MIGHT be permanently screwed up from the virus? I can have brain damage or organ damage from a heart attack or stroke or a car accident... without a vaccine shot...
    what about the ones that Are permanently screwed up from the shot? Answer that?

The biggest question is....tell me the shot is 100% safe. You can’t.

Tell me 100% there won’t be any complications in the months and years down the road. You can’t.
    tell me 100% you still won’t get Covid like many did already... within 6 weeks.. you can’t.

Tell me 100% this isn’t just a false flag pandemic... you can’t

I know people died.... I know there is something infecting people.... can you say 100% it’s actually Covid virus. You can’t...

they said every person that died ....over 200,000 were all Covid.... do you 100% believe that? I don’t even 1% believe anything a democrat says... I don’t 1% believe anything main stream media says... I don’t 1% believe the FDA, CDC, WHO, China or Dr Fauci... I don’t 1% believe anything Biden says.

The truth is going to come out about this “virus”..... and a whole lot more...

don’t forget my girlfriend and her mother got the shot... I hope I’m 1000% totally wrong about the vaccine... there are many indications things aren’t what they said....from trained professionals.

• what if it just ran it’s corse and the shot has nothing to do with it? Flu season isn’t a year long.

• what if it just ran it’s corse and the shot has nothing to do with it? Flu season isn’t a year long.

how would that explain the increase in younger people getting it? - - - flu season is the same for all people of all ages

right now the only group seeing the huge decline also happens to be the group that is the most vaccinated - - younger people who have not been as vaccinated are seeing an increases in cases?

face it - the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines really seem to be doing exactly what they are supposed to do and the only thing standing in the way of us getting back to normal and possibly stopping us fro obtaining a herd immunity are the people who think it is all BS and won't get vaccinated

of course I am sure Dr Fauci and many other political types would love it if we never get back to normal

• 😆

I still don't get the flu arguments... How is it so hard to understand that the reason flu is down could be because we're protecting ourselves a bit better from something highly more contagious and deadly than the flu. So if we're masked, washing/sanitizing hands, and keeping distance then obviously flu couldn't/wouldn't spread as much. Just logical.

Now soon we'll probably see flu make a comeback as we open things up again...

• up coming^^^^^^^^

in coming^^^^^^

well it’s official.....climate change is real the CHINA NEWS NETWORK just made an official documentary on it....nobody has a better reputation than CNN... right China Joe... believe every syllable ....and good news they are working on a vaccine to prevent it... the US must pay trillions in tax dollars to cure it.... stop eating cows, sell you gasoline vehicle.... no fossil fuels, but China is building 64 new coal fired plants....but its only until hell freezes over though....

https://www.numbeo.com/pollution/rankings_by_country.jsp