BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• you need to do some research and not on your crazy conspiracy websites - - - medical professionals are now reporting that of your 99.7 % that survive 34% end up with their brain messed up and possible permanently

you are not doing anyone favors by encouraging behavior that has a better than 1 in 3 chance of seriously screwing them up

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I could grow a third eye as a result of a whole lot of things I did a few years ago... lol

hey, you know if BD actually gets this virus perhaps it might reverse his brain damage and give him the ability to think critically - - it could be a miracle that ends his inability to to think logically

• Wow - just read all 21 pages of this topic and I will never get that time back ;)
    I will personally place my trust in God, before science, big pharma or government.

Just my 2 cents - I support anyones decision and fully believe in free choice and feel we should all show respect.

I also think that there is more to this pandemic/vaccine than meets the eye, between the The Davos Agenda, and the Great Reset.

source: https://www.weforum.org/

Anywho.... time to go outside =)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Just to add a food for thought

I totally Love God, & I 100% put my trust and and my life in His hands and 100% believe that EVERYTHING that He allows to happen comes from love even when it seems impossible for me with my limited view and knowledge to understand.

Now having made that clear - - isn't it part of Gods plan that scientists do the things they do, and didn't God give them all of the abilities needed along with the tools and materials that they are using to make this vaccine?

personally I don't think it is possible for anything to happen that is against God's will - - - it simply is not possible because for it to be possible God could not be all powerful and I believe He is

I don't want to push this post in a new off topic direction, just want to add to the above post I quoted that I also place my trust in my God and in the case of this vaccine I 100% trust that God allowed man to have the skills to create it and I 100% trust that God made it available to me and my family because no matter where it leads it is a part of His plan and this is the direction He needs us to go in

• https://townhall.com/columnist…ence-not-science-n2587447

No its not CNN or MSNBC, its the truth.

and right at the top it says "OPINION"

• Be serious. There are “opinion” pieces like you linked and then there are “news” stories and they are not the same. Now I fully agree that these days the news isn’t always factual as it should be, but “opinion” pieces are marked as such so that the reader knows it is only the opinion of the person who wrote it. They are marked as such because the publisher does not want to be liable for the opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• you need to do some research and not on your crazy conspiracy websites - - - medical professionals are now reporting that of your 99.7 % that survive 34% end up with their brain messed up and possible permanently

you are not doing anyone favors by encouraging behavior that has a better than 1 in 3 chance of seriously screwing them up

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/…ts-as-prevalent-with.html

fresh off the press.....

and my advice is if you took any vaccine shot

start carrying baby aspirin with you if you think you’re getting a blood clot stick 4 under your tongue as fast as possible...

• I do not wear a mask, I knew that was BS from day one. That is why companies like MSA make mask to protect you from just about everything as long as you have oxygen. I did get the shot on the advice of my 3 doctors. The my doctor that talked to Tuesday, admitted that he knew NOTHING about the vaccine.

FYI doctors are getting paid to push shots on people.... like all the deaths were only Covid....no other cause of death mattered..

• https://www.yahoo.com/finance/…ts-as-prevalent-with.html

fresh off the press.....

and my advice is if you took any vaccine shot

start carrying baby aspirin with you if you think you’re getting a blood clot stick 4 under your tongue as fast as possible...

Thank you Bigdog

quote from your link

"A study by Oxford University found the number of people who receive blood clots after getting vaccinated with a coronavirus vaccine are about the same for those who get Pfizer and Moderna vaccines as they are for the AstraZeneca vaccine that was produced with the university's help. According to the study, 4 in 1 million people experience cerebral venous thrombosis after getting the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, versus 5 in 1 million people for the AstraZeneca vaccine. The risk of getting CVT is much higher for those who get COVID-19 -- 39 in a million patients -- is higher than it is for those for get vaccinated."

right there it says the risk of blood clots - CVT - is MUCH HIGHER for those who get COVID when compared to the risk from getting the vaccine

Thank you for pointing out another reason why people should get vaccinated

add this to the 34% chance of brain damage from the virus and I think you have made it very clear that a smart person would rather take their chances with the vaccine than with the virus itself

• CHICAGO (WLS) -- The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine provides 95% protection from virus, but can you still be infected and pass the virus to others after getting a shot?

https://abc7chicago.com/covid-…-update-immunity/8781004/

so wear two masks and carry baby aspirins ....

they didn’t give a time limit on when you could have a blood clot....is it two weeks, two months, two years, two decades. and if you get a blood clot do you keep getting them forever?

• CHICAGO (WLS) -- The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine provides 95% protection from virus, but can you still be infected and pass the virus to others after getting a shot?

https://abc7chicago.com/covid-…-update-immunity/8781004/

so wear two masks and carry baby aspirins ....

they didn’t give a time limit on when you could have a blood clot....is it two weeks, two months, two years, two decades. and if you get a blood clot do you keep getting them forever?

With your conspiracy mindset, it probably means if you EVER get a blood clot, it will be blamed on the vaccine. Hell, if it's 95% effective. With odds like that, anyone who refuses it get the vaccine based on that stat ALONE, is dumber than dirt. 6 people out of 7 MILLION. I'd take those odds any day on ANYTHING. There isn't one of us here who hasn't bought a lottery ticket that has worse odds that that and hopes to win.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• just so you understand how dangerous blood clots can be.....read what happens when you have sepsis....blood clots close off you veins to your extremities....

if a blood clots gets big enough major damage can occur....including DVT or it travels to you lungs...or brain..

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl…hand-weeks-123000690.html

I understand this article is about getting an overwhelming infection....but blood clots can kill you. Baby aspirin can save you.

• With your conspiracy mindset, it probably means if you EVER get a blood clot, it will be blamed on the vaccine. Hell, if it's 95% effective. With odds like that, anyone who refuses it get the vaccine based on that stat ALONE, is dumber than dirt. 6 people out of 7 MILLION. I'd take those odds any day on ANYTHING. There isn't one of us here who hasn't bought a lottery ticket that has worse odds that that and hopes to win.

you failed to understand the ramifications I’m talking about...

If the vaccine actually works.....and I have serious doubts about that....why do you need to wear two masks after getting the shot....one mask before the shot...two after.... you don’t see this as a red flag? And no paper mask can actually stop the virus from passing through... it says right on the box...N95 masks can not protect you from Covid. So after the shot you need to wear two useless masks.... make sense to you? If it dies I can’t help you...

obviously you failed to watch the doctor in the video I posted that says all the lab animals died... after getting the vaccine and then infected with the virus.... that’s a big red flag for me.. all the test animals died...not one or two....all of them.... you might want to look for that video...

• you failed to understand the ramifications I’m talking about...

If the vaccine actually works.....and I have serious doubts about that....why do you need to wear two masks after getting the shot....one mask before the shot...two after.... you don’t see this as a red flag? And no paper mask can actually stop the virus from passing through... it says right on the box...N95 masks can not protect you from Covid. So after the shot you need to wear two useless masks.... make sense to you? If it dies I can’t help you...

obviously you failed to watch the doctor in the video I posted that says all the lab animals died... after getting the vaccine and then infected with the virus.... that’s a big red flag for me.. all the test animals died...not one or two....all of them.... you might want to look for that video...

You are just so poorly mixing up your logic it's beyond astounding...

This is like you with the helicopter brakes or whatever you believed to be catastrophic. Are you completely neurotic? It's a rhetorical question because I'm sure (hope) you're not, but it's a 50-50 split...

Just hand write letters to 2.0 about not getting the vaccine (though he already did, as well as his family) and mail them off to maralago...

th?id=OGC.837145b910d1540266012b1e293942da&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fi2.wp.com%2fmedia.tumblr.com%2fcc6c4040daa4a8c050bf2faa59743fb9%2ftumblr_inline_nc5djvst0d1rqg5v6.gif&ehk=ZjPQyLZBU4vYG5XbBSz1QZpM80KNE1eHl%2b04Y%2bVr4rc%3d