BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• I have never heard the mask and the six feet separation put together. As to vaccines, yes there i always risk even when tested, but with this one they have no idea what it will do or what will happen.

your choice - and I will stand with you and defend your right to make that choice

and since I have been vaccinated I will even stand less than 6 feet without a mask (unless you want me to wear one of course)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• your choice - and I will stand with you and defend your right to make that choice

and since I have been vaccinated I will even stand less than 6 feet without a mask (unless you want me to wear one of course)

I do not wear a mask, I knew that was BS from day one. That is why companies like MSA make mask to protect you from just about everything as long as you have oxygen. I did get the shot on the advice of my 3 doctors. The my doctor that talked to Tuesday, admitted that he knew NOTHING about the vaccine.

• I just got the book MACAWS. The Faucian Bargain. He has changed his own rules/advise since he first started advising President Trump and that is without reading the book.

Dude he only cares about 1 person - himself.............I would much rather take advise from a practicing doctor that a long time bureaucrat.

You know he just got a huge bonus ......... wonder why

He is no better than that phony POS and his Vice POS - boy did we get screwed bad and I do not see a recovery from this.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I do not wear a mask, I knew that was BS from day one. That is why companies like MSA make mask to protect you from just about everything as long as you have oxygen. I did get the shot on the advice of my 3 doctors. The my doctor that talked to Tuesday, admitted that he knew NOTHING about the vaccine.

I actually got my vaccine directly from my Doctors medical group, It was much nicer than going to a clinic or a pharmacy, but frankly that doesn't make me feel much better, I have family in the medical profession and seems to me that most doctors push whatever the drug companies representatives give them the biggest kick backs on. - - like most things bought and paid for by insurance companies and big drug companies

On the other hand perhaps this is why I dont think this vaccine is any different or any less safe than any other pill they might push

• your choice - and I will stand with you and defend your right to make that choice

What is science? It is the search for demonstrable material facts. It's the process by which we validate observable natural processes. (Joy Pulliam);) :thumbsup: Fauci said cloth masks don't work --- except to control people he also said Americans simply can't handle the truth

• ...fortunately this fool has nothing to do with the over 2 decades of research and development of the Mrna technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines or in the millions and millions of dollars the Trump administration poured into the fine tuning of it that made it into these two vaccines.

Seriously - - the conspiracy types like to say the vaccine was developed to quickly, but they ignore the fact that the actual technology involved has been in ongoing development for over 2 decades and is anything but new

This whole mess was explained poorly. 2 decades of research; that makes sense and yet this is the first time I'm hearing of it. THE FIRST TIME.

• This whole mess was explained poorly. 2 decades of research; that makes sense and yet this is the first time I'm hearing of it. THE FIRST TIME.

so echoraven you follow medical research?????

I can tell you I dont - I have no clue what they may or may not be working on, but I did look into it before deciding that I felt comfortable getting the Pfizer vaccine and this is what I found:

Scientists have been developing vaccines for a very long time - the the concept goes back to 1796 when they discovered that they could use the cowpox virus to give people immunity against smallpox - the science behind vaccines is 224 years old

Messenger rna - the technology behind the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines was discovered in 1961 so there have been 59 years of studying it and knowing how it works.

And then we have the idea of using MRNA as a method of making a vaccine

a quote

"mRNA Vaccines Are New, But Not Unknown

Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods of making vaccines."

"mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine".

"

Future mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to provide protection for multiple diseases, thus decreasing the number of shots needed for protection against common vaccine-preventable diseases."

"Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune system to target specific cancer cells."

the source - - the link

So, we have 200 plus year old technology being combined with 59 year old technology and then studied for "decades" and used against cancer and now it is finally being put to use against this virus - Yea, I am comfortable with the science behind this

frankly to me it sounds a great deal better and safer that the old school technology of vaccinating people with the actual virus - which as I pointed out above in a prior post in the case of the oral polio vaccine, which many of us had when we were young, caused some people to get polio and become paralyzed

• The way I see it is that the anti Trump people are the ones that started pushing the idea that the vaccine was developed too fast - ignoring the fact that Mrna has been studied for decades - - yea the left didnt want Trump to be able to use vaccine development to boost his election chances - - Now of course they want to embrace the truth because now the progress will benefit them instead of hurting them.

Vaccine bad - vaccine developed to fast - Not sure if I will get vaccinated - - - all of it things democrats said before the election all of it anti Trump propaganda

personally I dont care about the politics - the science behind the development of the vaccine and when and where Mrna has been studied and used is easily researched and only a fool would make a decision about this because of politics or what some politically motivated hack tells them

Yea, people making vaccination decisions based on what they hear from someone like Glen Beck - - might as well take medical advice from BD =O=O

• Depends on who claims it is fact and who claims it is fiction.

I have heard a lot of "facts" until you take in consideration who said it was fact.

which is why you look up things and fact check things and most importantly with things like this vaccine you never listen to politicians or any other hack who is politically motivated.

The science behind vaccine development and MRNA development and its use is easily researched - - its out there for you to know for your self what the facts are.

if all you are going to do is listen to what someone else tells you are the facts then what's the point of having a brain?

• IF YOU GOT THE SHOT or you’re thinking about getting the shot....please spend a few minutes listening to her.....you will be shocked...

&thumbnail=1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2jldnOmiJQsd/

just because nothing happened to you now.....doesn’t mean that in a few years it can’t .....listen to her until you understand exactly what she is implying could be done......

The vaccine could be weaponized at a later date......because of the way it was constructed....

do some freakin research....FIRST.... 99.7% survival without the shot....

• I could grow a third eye as a result of a whole lot of things I did a few years ago... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"