BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• I hear symptoms from the 2nd vaccine can be pretty bad. I had the 1st with no issues but hear the 2nd ain’t pleasant at all. You guys have issues after 2nd shot??

With my first dose of Moderna my arm where I got the injection was sore and my shoulders and neck ached. Lasted around 24 hours. With the second dose no issues at all. My 89 year old mother had no issues with the first dose (moderna) , but the second dose had her down about 24hours. She said her body ached and she felt tired, but felt find the fooling day.

• they dont need to put a chip in you to track you - - if you have a cell phone you are already being constantly tracked - - and if they were really worried about knowing where you go they could just go old school and follow you

Oh wait - they already are following you every day - Musk's starlink satellites - - - over 1,000 already in orbit - - - do you really think they need 1,000 and more satellites for internet

seriously do search - its out there for those willing to look

if you are ignoring Bill Gates history and video statements about population reduction with vaccines....you’re in denial. Hitler told everyone you don’t need guns I’ll protect you..... their denial got them killed...

the picture was to show that very small things can be made....but there are nanobots that can only be seen with a micropscope. Bot means it could be a machine of some kind.

Don’t take my word for anything but look at the definitions for the word bot.

now think about something like this inside your body doing something you can see or feel? So you won’t know it did something until it’s too late... and it won’t just be one tiny nanobot it could be thousands.....if they get into your blood stream they could decide to collect (cluster) in a certain spot and create a plug (clot) and you stroke out or have a heart attack..

And you really should look into the deep state a whole lot more. China joe just opened the border. 10% of the ones coming in are infected with Covid and the rest (175,000 right now and growing) have been exposed to it by them....joe is sending them all around the country. The same thing China did to infect the world last January, February and March. If you think the deep state democrats care about your life ....why would they allow this and promote it...

I don’t thrust people (criminals) that want to deliberately kill thousands of seniors in nursing homes by exposing them to infected people. Cuomo killed 15,000 by himself. 5 states did it. So tell me how that’s ok with you and you aren’t worried about things they did? DELIBERATELY......ASK YOURSELF WHY? I’m sure you’ll come up with a good reason...

• now I’ll relate a story from friends of mine.....

all during the lock down they were out and about for whatever reason....too much for my liking....and I told my girlfriend if anybody is going to get Covid, they are......

well my prediction caught up to them..... they can guesstimate they were exposed in one of two public places.. not sure which one exactly....but... after a few weeks of symptoms a hospital trip was made..... both are Covid sick. And their two kids are infected... The female was just told she has viral pneumonia and an enlarged heart.....both being over 65 they are in the category to be allowed to get the Covid antibody intravenous treatments. They were told the viral pneumonia and enlarged heart are typical outcomes from Covid. The treatment is supposed to improve their conditions..... it seems to be working.

This all said I will not be getting a Covid vaccine shot.... its 99.7-8 % survivable... explain how kids that are perfectly normal develops autism after the mass vaccination shot?

As a side note there is a rumor now that doctors were told privately to mark every death down as Covid or lose your medical license... and whistleblower doctors out there? We already know the hospitals get higher insurance payments for every Covid case.

Please explain why every insurance company is on board with paying out extra money... does that sound even remotely like normal insurance company responses? It’s a big red flag to me. There are way too many things that don’t add up about this pandemic. It’s been proven China lied.....it’s been proven that the WHO lied....it’s been proven that the CDC lied.....it’s been proven that certain governors lied.... BilL Gates is a weasel..... Fauci lied.... and everyone is jumping over each other to get a (nice code word) “shot in the arm” ....WHY would you believe anything they say?

• Well Bigdog at least you dont have to worry about this Study shows 1 in 3 Covid survivors suffer from brain disease

already too late 8o

so you get 99% plus survival rate but of those 34% who survive have "brain disease" as a result

that's great isn't it?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• did they jam it up your nose until it hurt? Did you get tears in your eyes from the pain? Why would they need to push it in that far? Maybe to make sure you got some of this poison near the most important part of your body....the brain....

I don’t know....I’m just a messenger...... do your own research.... oh that’s right....if you just deny everything you have an excuse not to make any extra mouse clicks....doing research..and I’ll just believe anything main stream media tells me....

let’s go get tested....we don’t need no stinking symptoms...they told us to .....

• notice the sick double ^^^^^^ meaning on this patch....

it’s talking about you......and your family.

what do you suppose this is all about? If you and your family need to breathe air to survive.....

It might be important to them......

• show me in writing where they said you will never have any ill effects from the vaccine...oh that’s right you didn’t get a paper explaining the “possible” probable side effects... you get one for prescription aspirin why not for a EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.....

CONSTANT DENIAL IS A DISEASE...

• show me in writing where they said you will never have any ill effects from the vaccine...oh that’s right you didn’t get a paper explaining the “possible” probable side effects... you get one for prescription aspirin why not for a EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.....

CONSTANT DENIAL IS A DISEASE...

• i don’t believe this......is my denial showing?

You always believe what fits in with your illness and nothing else - - its the nature of the disease

• So if this virus and everything around it is all about control then why are other countries - especially communist countries with dictators that already have 100% control of their people doing the exact same things in regard to the virus as the U.S. is doing?????

China?? - - Russia?? N. Korea??

are they just pretending to have the same problems we have so that they can help our Democrats???

Devil's advocate: Remember the Hong Kong protests? COVID very conveniently wiped those out as the benevolent Chinese welded doors shut.

• Devil's advocate: Remember the Hong Kong protests? COVID very conveniently wiped those out as the benevolent Chinese welded doors shut.

NO not in China they would never do that.

Bet ya all didn't know tat they never closed their schools either.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I just got the book MACAWS. The Faucian Bargain. He has changed his own rules/advise since he first started advising President Trump and that is without reading the book.

I think Fauci started out okay trying to help the Trump administration, but unfortunately it didn't take very long before he let the power of the position he had been given go to his head and now I believe hi is only saying whatever he thinks will keep him in the limelight

fortunately this fool has nothing to do with the over 2 decades of research and development of the Mrna technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines or in the millions and millions of dollars the Trump administration poured into the fine tuning of it that made it into these two vaccines.

Seriously - - the conspiracy types like to say the vaccine was developed to quickly, but they ignore the fact that the actual technology involved has been in ongoing development for over 2 decades and is anything but new

• But they still do not know that it works or for how long or the side affects. Then we have another kicker, how often do you have to take the shots. The bottom line is they KNOW next to nothing about this vaccine. Also they are still preaching that the mask works, the mask does not work. The N-95 and only the N-95 works to some extent in ideal conditions.

• But they still do not know that it works or for how long or the side affects. Then we have another kicker, how often do you have to take the shots. The bottom line is they KNOW next to nothing about this vaccine. Also they are still preaching that the mask works, the mask does not work. The N-95 and only the N-95 works to some extent in ideal conditions.

pretty much the same things could be said about any new vaccine - couldn't it?

years after the oral polio vaccine had been given to millions of people they discovered that in some cases it could cause paralysis - that's why its no longer used, but despite this fact it still saved thousands if not more from polio - - using your logic how many would have died or been disabled?

I would bet you put things in and on your body almost every day, foods with additives or preservatives, or dietary supplements or other products that have had less testing than these vaccines - and you probably think nothing of it

seriously how often do you hear about some product that has been on the market for 10 years or more and suddenly they discover it can cause cancer? - - margarines, cooking oils, artificial sweeteners - - and just listen to any commercial on TV for any medicine and the list of side effects they have to tell you

As to masks working - I don't think you understand what the mask is supposed to do - - the only thing it is supposed to do is to reduce the distance the virus can travel on droplets that come out of your nose and mouth with the hope that reducing this distance will allow people to be safer if they stay at least 6 feet apart - - that's it its not supposed to protect the person wearing it 100% from the virus - - that's only medical grade masks and those are only supposed to be worn by professionals

do you actually think that putting a cloth over your nose and mouth won't reduce the distance droplets can travel???

• In the end, we all take chances every single day, we use products that have had little or no testing , we eat foods and drink beverages that might contain harmful things, and yes we even ride slingshots where we are far less protected than if we were in an suv and in the process we accept the risk involved in doing these things - - - It just seems a bit odd to me that with this vaccine anyone would think they should wait until it is 100% proven to be safe and a sure thing - - - its never going to happen - - there isn't one single thing in life that is 100% safe and a sure thing - frankly with all of the things around me that are out of my control I can almost guarantee I am at greater risk on my daily rides to and from work than I am from having been vaccinated