BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• I will have to look back at the book but the deaths from covid are .02 to .03 percent I think that what the book said. That is not the big numbers that they are telling us.

• I will have to look back at the book but the deaths from covid are .02 to .03 percent I think that what the book said. That is not the big numbers that they are telling us.

There is a simple explanation one word...........CONTROL

They used it as an excuse to control the economy

They used it as an excuse to control an election

They used it as an excuse to control / restrict our freedoms.

If masks worked we wouldn't be wearing them a year later

Vaccines would fix everything when they thought you couldn't create one in 12 months

Now they won't work you need to still wear a mask and get shots every year

Wait no - you can get the shot / wear 2 masks and a condom - but you can't go anywhere or do anything

There have been plenty of sever epidemics in the past none as convenient as this one has been to the people who want to take down a country....

Sorry I never believed in coincidence...........

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• So if this virus and everything around it is all about control then why are other countries - especially communist countries with dictators that already have 100% control of their people doing the exact same things in regard to the virus as the U.S. is doing?????

China?? - - Russia?? N. Korea??

are they just pretending to have the same problems we have so that they can help our Democrats???

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hey - - at least if the vaccine is some evil thing I wont be alone when I grow my extra arm - - Trump and Pence will be right there with me :thumbsup:

and if it gets really freaky and they have to round us all up who knows I might even get to hang out with Ivanka 8o

• here we go again “politics sucks” and it’s is not the thread. Like I Said before if this keeps going I’m out.

I’m surly will miss what our Forum was about :(:(:(:cursing:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I hear symptoms from the 2nd vaccine can be pretty bad. I had the 1st with no issues but hear the 2nd ain’t pleasant at all. You guys have issues after 2nd shot??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So if this virus and everything around it is all about control then why are other countries - especially communist countries with dictators that already have 100% control of their people doing the exact same things in regard to the virus as the U.S. is doing?????

China?? - - Russia?? N. Korea??

are they just pretending to have the same problems we have so that they can help our Democrats???

Now there you go three countries with 100% transparency!

Three countries with excellent health care

Three countries with nothing but respect for their people

Never said it was a pretend problem just a convenient one.

And yes I am sure they are using it in a similar way but with less push back because they already have lost all their freedom.

Look if you are comfortable with how things are being handled more power to ya! I am not condemning anyone one for trying to do what they believe will help.

But for god sake look at the man behind the curtain.................there is some serious shit going on at a very rapid pace. You will wake up one morning in a completely different country. Just sit back and think about everything that has changed in the past 8 months

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I don't know about that, there are 3 different vaccines.

I believe at the time the Trumps and the Pences got theirs there were only 2 options, the J&J had not been approved yet - - - so 50/50

• I believe at the time the Trumps and the Pences got theirs there were only 2 options, the J&J had not been approved yet - - - so 50/50

I would say 50/50/50

Moderna,Pfizer and since the vaccine is clear liquid......

Maybe Saline?

I bet that is what dementia Joe got, or maybe they gave him the real vaccine, hoping he would have "complications".

• I hear symptoms from the 2nd vaccine can be pretty bad. I had the 1st with no issues but hear the 2nd ain’t pleasant at all. You guys have issues after 2nd shot??

Same here, no issues with the first (moderna). In fact the next few days afterwards I felt better than normal. Some of the typical left hip and knee pain was gone. Second scheduled April 29th April. When my wife receive her second she was tired for a day or two. She said drink lots of water.

If beer counts, no problem! ^^

Twenty four hours after receiving the second shot (Moderna), I felt really tired and my whole body just ached. I left work early and went home, ate some good Korean food, went to bed early, and awoke the next morning feeling fine. It was another day or two before I felt 100%, but I was back to work the next day.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"