BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• And why do they need 1,000 satellites to provide internet to places in the world that do have a connection. Those people probably don't even have anything to connect. They are tracking BD.

If you use Tor and go on the dark web there is actually a site that live streams audio from BD's home - - you can hear every single sound - - even his farts =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just read an information booklet on the vaccine. In the first four pages I wish I had never taken the vaccine. Around 18,000 people have died from it, some within 24 hours of taking the vaccine. Also women should not take the vaccine while in pregnancy. Also as to the wearing of the mask it does nothing at all. The N-95 mask in ideal conditions does work to some point. The only thing your government has proved is if they tell you to jump off the cliff, you will do it. If you do not believe me, you should read up on the vaccine before you take it especially if you have a heart problem already.

• I just read an information booklet on the vaccine. In the first four pages I wish I had never taken the vaccine. Around 18,000 people have died from it, some within 24 hours of taking the vaccine. Also women should not take the vaccine while in pregnancy. Also as to the wearing of the mask it does nothing at all. The N-95 mask in ideal conditions does work to some point. The only thing your government has proved is if they tell you to jump off the cliff, you will do it. If you do not believe me, you should read up on the vaccine before you take it especially if you have a heart problem already.

Who published the booklet you read?

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• CptJeep Unreported Truths about Covid - 19. Death counts, Lockdowns, Mask and Vaccines. By Alex Berenson he is also giving you where he got all of the information from. Amazon Published. Amazon turned him down to start with until Elon Musk got involved

Also check out this book Faucian Bargain by Steve Deace &Todd Erzin

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• CDC is now recommending that you do not laminate your vaccine cards. A couple of reasons: it can cause thermal damage & render it illegible; there’s space on the card for potential future booster shot(s). You should also take a picture of the card & save it digitally just in case...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I’m startin to think that something is after me - hurricanes, nor’easters, tornados have all been in my recent past. Went and got first vaccine shot yesterday morning. Left there and went to grocery store and a sweet little old lady walked up to me and handed me this...

let’s just say that wasn’t on my listening list - especially less than an hour after getting the shot. Starting to think perhaps lawyering wasn’t the wisest career choice - this Karma ain’t cool :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’m startin to think that something is after me - hurricanes, nor’easters, tornados have all been in my recent past. Went and got first vaccine shot yesterday morning. Left there and went to grocery store and a sweet little old lady walked up to me and handed me this...

let’s just say that wasn’t on my listening list - especially less than an hour after getting the shot. Starting to think perhaps lawyering wasn’t the wisest career choice - this Karma ain’t cool :00008172:

Those look to be a few apocalyptic messages. I don't think lawyering up will help with the big guy either upstairs or downstairs.

But here in purgatory ya never know

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I must admit that I find it interesting when I hear some people say that they think getting all of the people to get vaccinate is some kind of political conspiracy - the reasons claimed for this cover everything from biblically inspired tracking chips being inserted as the mark of the beast to forced sterilization as a means of population control.

The one thing that makes me really question and doubt the possibility that this is any kind of conspiracy is the fact that virtually every country on the planet is either already vaccinating or is in the planning stages to vaccinate - - if this is all a conspiracy how the hell could it ever be possible to get virtually every country in the world to go along with it - - heck even Kim Duck fuck of North Korea is beginning to vaccinate his people.

Seriously - I find the concept of world wide government cooperation on anything very hard to accept as even being close to possible - - - Heck we can't even get all of the members of our own government to agree on anything

Yea - as fun as talking about conspiracies might be I really think the only conspiracy happening is the attempt by some to try to boost their own clout by convincing their followers this is all a conspiracy

• Here is why they exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan officials investigating after 246 ‘fully vaccinated’ residents get COVID-19, 3 die

did you reed the full story?

Seems that there is a great deal of uncertainty, they are not sure if many of the people had the virus but were asymptomatic before getting the second shot - - also most who got it had very mild cases - probably thanks to the vaccine and the 3 who died were all elderly and it was not a full 3 weeks after the second shot yet - they say most have good immunity after 2 weeks, but many people take longer for full immunity. - - after reading it to me it seemed like a big attention grabbing headline but a not so meaningful story following it

Also there is a great deal of information is missing that would be needed to know if the numbers really mean anything - like how many fully vaccinated people are there in the area - what percentage of that is 246? - - they say the vaccine is 94 - 95% effective - - we cant even tell if the 246 fits in that or if it doesnt

So Bill, tell us all about your encounter with Mrs. BIGDOG

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• So you have a virus with a 97% + survival rate

You know who are the most likely to have a severe reaction

Yet everyone is distracted by all the bullshit being pumped out by the media

And while we are all having these useless conversations we are losing our country 1 insane bill at a time.

We all need to focus on the real dangers - this was all just a convenient distraction everything that is being done is to protect us from something that is completely survivable by most healthy people.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!