BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• Will those chips also help LEO's to find you sooner if you wander off in your old age? Cool. Kinda like my pets all had

I walk my dog twice a day. People always comment "I see your walking your dog". I respond no, just taking the dog in case I can't find my way back home. But you know what, I've heard at least a few stories of elderly people freezing to death up here in the north because the get lost. Might be a good idea in the right situation?

• Yea, he did this so all the illegals that the feds are dumping into Arizona can get drunk, infected with Covid and shipped back home

Well that is a plan.:) Actually I think he actually complained that biden put kams in charge of the boarder. At least I heard something like that. hopefully they do get shipped back home, but that is a whole different issue

• I don't know about the vaccine, but I tested positive for covid last week. The first 4 days I was thinking, covid ain't shit and then I woke up on day 5 feeling like I got hit by a garbage truck and dragged for 10 blocks. Sinuses completely blocked, super fatigued, body aches, head ache, I was getting a pouring bloody nose every time I sneezed or had a solid cough, and on day 6 I had no taste and no smell. I'm on the upswing now but I still have no taste or smell. Makes eating not a priority but I've just been eating super clean since I can't taste it anyway. Lost 10lbs so far just from eating clean and not drinking alcohol or beer. I haven't had any labored breathing and it has seemed to stay mostly in my sinuses. Definitely not my preferred method of limited calorie intake or detoxing but it's worked well. lol I'm hoping the taste and smell comes back soon. My GF's dad got covid about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving last year and had no symptoms other than loss of taste and smell. He still hasn't gotten them back. Fingers crossed mine comes back.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I don't know about the vaccine, but I tested positive for covid last week. The first 4 days I was thinking, covid ain't shit and then I woke up on day 5 feeling like I got hit by a garbage truck and dragged for 10 blocks. Sinuses completely blocked, super fatigued, body aches, head ache, I was getting a pouring bloody nose every time I sneezed or had a solid cough, and on day 6 I had no taste and no smell. I'm on the upswing now but I still have no taste or smell. Makes eating not a priority but I've just been eating super clean since I can't taste it anyway. Lost 10lbs so far just from eating clean and not drinking alcohol or beer. I haven't had any labored breathing and it has seemed to stay mostly in my sinuses. Definitely not my preferred method of limited calorie intake or detoxing but it's worked well. lol I'm hoping the taste and smell comes back soon. My GF's dad got covid about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving last year and had no symptoms other than loss of taste and smell. He still hasn't gotten them back. Fingers crossed mine comes back.

Glad your on the upswing! Hope all is back to normal soon!

wow - sure hope you get better soon and also get the smell and taste back - - I have read about some people like your girl friends father who have not had it come back and I have heard it said that it may never come back - - that would really suck

as a side note my son got the COVID and lost his smell and taste, but fortunately his senses came back

anyway way - feel better soon

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I don't know about the vaccine, but I tested positive for covid last week. The first 4 days I was thinking, covid ain't shit and then I woke up on day 5 feeling like I got hit by a garbage truck and dragged for 10 blocks. Sinuses completely blocked, super fatigued, body aches, head ache, I was getting a pouring bloody nose every time I sneezed or had a solid cough, and on day 6 I had no taste and no smell. I'm on the upswing now but I still have no taste or smell. Makes eating not a priority but I've just been eating super clean since I can't taste it anyway. Lost 10lbs so far just from eating clean and not drinking alcohol or beer. I haven't had any labored breathing and it has seemed to stay mostly in my sinuses. Definitely not my preferred method of limited calorie intake or detoxing but it's worked well. lol I'm hoping the taste and smell comes back LLC soon. My GF's dad got covid about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving last year and had no symptoms other than loss of taste and smell. He still hasn't gotten them back. Fingers crossed mine comes back.

hope you get back to normal soon,

We just came back from Barbie’s first shot 👍

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• We trust it because you don't - and also because the Trump Administration is responsible for creating it to stop the China Virus - - - -duh!

the trump administration developed the “operation warp speed” to have a vaccine created and deliver.... the Trump administration did not research and develop and patent any vaccine. Drug companies did that... so technically the Trump administration would not know if anything “funny” has been added to any of the vaccines and I’m sure the drug companies wouldn’t make that information public or admit to it. I would say the same thing if it was the Biden administration.... he would not know...but since he’s a democrat deep state swamp rat....I wouldn’t bet my life on it...

I just made this search with the exact words in the search bar....this is what comes up. Read the video descriptions..... then you just might want to actually watch those videos and hear it from the horses mouth..... he made these statements on many different occasions? So ask yourself why would he want to kill or eliminate 10-20% of the population with a VACCINE? Stop your denial and do some research....

• You only need a chip scanner to know you been vaccinated.

Just to be clear the largest needle used to administer the vaccine is 25 gauge which has an inside diameter of 0.28mm or about 1/100th of an inch.

The smallest RFID chip (pictured below) ever produced is 0.15mm by 0.15mm and is 0.075mm thick. This chip can store, wait for it, 16 bytes of information, or for those not tech savvy a 38 digit number, that's all.

hitachi_rfid.jpg

It is unclear the range at which this can be read, but an educated guess is that it would be measured in a few centimeters. So while tracking humans via a Covid vaccine is possible, it's impractical, as you'd have to stick your arm in a scanner.

Now facial recognition on the other hand is a far better way to track humans than chips, and it can be done from space, whenever you happen to look up, how's that for range?

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• that’s a chip....now look up the size of a nanobot ....

• the trump administration developed the “operation warp speed” to have a vaccine created and deliver.... the Trump administration did not research and develop and patent any vaccine. Drug companies did that... so technically the Trump administration would not know if anything “funny” has been added to any of the vaccines and I’m sure the drug companies wouldn’t make that information public or admit to it. I would say the same thing if it was the Biden administration.... he would not know...but since he’s a democrat deep state swamp rat....I wouldn’t bet my life on it...

I just made this search with the exact words in the search bar....this is what comes up. Read the video descriptions..... then you just might want to actually watch those videos and hear it from the horses mouth..... he made these statements on many different occasions? So ask yourself why would he want to kill or eliminate 10-20% of the population with a VACCINE? Stop your denial and do some research....

Why are you so paranoid!

Do you actually sit and worry about every possible thing that could ever go wrong?

Seriously how do you function living in constant fear and distrust?

• that’s a chip....now look up the size of a nanobot ....

they dont need to put a chip in you to track you - - if you have a cell phone you are already being constantly tracked - - and if they were really worried about knowing where you go they could just go old school and follow you

Oh wait - they already are following you every day - Musk's starlink satellites - - - over 1,000 already in orbit - - - do you really think they need 1,000 and more satellites for internet

seriously do search - its out there for those willing to look

• they dont need to put a chip in you to track you - - if you have a cell phone you are already being constantly tracked - - and if they were really worried about knowing where you go they could just go old school and follow you

Oh wait - they already are following you every day - Musk's starlink satellites - - - over 1,000 already in orbit - - - do you really think they need 1,000 and more satellites for internet

seriously do search - its out there for those willing to look

Ed hit the nail on the head, why screw with a chip when there is that unique device we all are compelled to keep with us at all times...

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• And why do they need 1,000 satellites to provide internet to places in the world that do have a connection. Those people probably don't even have anything to connect. They are tracking BD.

If the music is to loud you are to old.