BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• So, some people actually think that if a vaccine is only 95% effective at stopping them from getting the virus, and so far seems to be 100% effective at keeping them from dying if they do get the virus, it is not perfect and therefore not good enough????

it really is that stupid

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So, some people actually think that if a vaccine is only 95% effective at stopping them from getting the virus, and so far seems to be 100% effective at keeping them from dying if they do get the virus, it is not perfect and therefore not good enough????

it really is that stupid

Not quite.

We are told to wear masks to protect others.

If we get the vaccine we are still told to wear masks. Why?

We had an employee told to wear a mask after he recovered from COVID. That didn't make a lick of sense, he had the antibodies so he should be breathing nose free.

..and what the heck is up with the double masks? The flimsiest mask will stop droplets from coming out.

My point is simply that the messaging needs to be consistent and logical.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• My second shot was a week ago. I now believe I have the virus. Don't know where I got it but if I don't cough up a lung I will be lucky. Around here is is as hard to get a appointment to get tested as it was to get the shot. Most of the testing sites have shut down it helps Biden's numbers. Far fewer people reporting positive he is doing a great job.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• My second shot was a week ago. I now believe I have the virus. Don't know where I got it but if I don't cough up a lung I will be lucky. Around here is is as hard to get a appointment to get tested as it was to get the shot. Most of the testing sites have shut down it helps Biden's numbers. Far fewer people reporting positive he is doing a great job.

there is a testing site at the library in Rancho Mirage that I drive by everyday - when it first opened it was always packed - - these days its wide open - maybe 1 or 2 cars in line

• [quote='Doc&Ruby','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9908-covid-vaccine/&postID=342056#post342056']

Edward Neal

My friend, you can teach science, but you cannot convince the unlearned with it.

From my memoirs: "Blood on the blackboard"

(Available on Amazon)

[/quote]

The deniers will deny.

I MAY be able to contract the virus after the shots. But, the shots will keep me out of the hospital and away from the back undertaker. That is good enough for me.

If you don’t want the shots, then that is your right. Just don’t come whining to me if you get the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

it really is that stupid

the virus has a 99.7 survival rate....none of the vaccines have prevention numbers that good....

• https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/…nt-strain-of-coronavirus/

nobody has done enough research into his history.....or bill gates.... I don’t trust either one of them...

he probably brought it back from wuhan in his pocket...

why would he be helping the COMMUNIST CHINESE develop a more deadly virus? Millions of dollars......according to how many people he helped to kill the money was with it...

• the virus has a 99.7 survival rate....none of the vaccines have prevention numbers that good....

okay - take the 99.7 odds of surviving and then combine that with a 95% chance you will never even get it that the vaccine gives you and tell me what the combined odds are???

instead of 99.7 to 1 advantage with the vaccine its now what - 87 million to one or more?

I would bet you would buy many more lottery tickets if you had a 1 in 99 chance of winning than you would if it was 1 in 87 million

• You know Bigdog the best thing about the Pfizer vaccine and the Moderna vaccines is that both of these are the product of the Trump administration and its operation warp speed - - something made possible by the Trumps administrations believe that the Virus that you say the Chinese created needed to be stopped - - - - - Seriously you have to be some kind of anti Trump far left nut job not to support the vaccines that Trump made possible

• well - my wife just got her second dose of the Pfizer so now we are both fully vaccinated.

I will say though that dealing with the county clinics to get her done was a pain - they leave you on your own to schedule the second dose just like we had to for the first - opening up the schedule and then letting the masses try to get in online before everything fills up - - then on top on that the site where she went for her first seems to have switched entirely away from the Pfizer over to the Moderna which left only one site in our valley that was offering the Pfizer - - was really worried we were going to have to spend an entire day driving for this, but fortunately last night when I was checking about 3 three spots opened up at the local site and I managed to jump on one before they were gone - - so much easier for me as my healthcare provider actually did it all inhouse

Anyway we are all done now which makes me very happy

• [quote='Edward Neal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9908-covid-vaccine/&postID=342847#post342847']

well - my wife just got her second dose of the Pfizer so now we are both fully vaccinated.

I will say though that dealing with the county clinics to get her done was a pain - they leave you on your own to schedule the second dose just like we had to for the first - opening up the schedule and then letting the masses try to get in online before everything fills up - - then on top on that the site where she went for her first seems to have switched entirely away from the Pfizer over to the Moderna which left only one site in our valley that was offering the Pfizer - - was really worried we were going to have to spend an entire day driving for this, but fortunately last night when I was checking about 3 three spots opened up at the local site and I managed to jump on one before they were gone - - so much easier for me as my healthcare provider actually did it all inhouse

Anyway we are all done now which makes me very happy

[/quote]

That is great news! We got into WallyWorld a couple of weeks ago for our first Moderna shot. They scheduled us for the second shot for April 2. Can’t wait!

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• That is great news! We got into WallyWorld a couple of weeks ago for our first Moderna shot. They scheduled us for the second shot for April 2. Can’t wait!

Local Walmart did a super job for Georgia and I only 4 miles away.

• I hope as sick as I have been is not from the second shot. It started about a week after getting it and tomorrow will be two weeks. At least I haven't had to go to the ER.

If the music is to loud you are to old.