BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• Unfortunately election fraud does not.... at least for those committing the fraud.

If HS1 passes what they did will no longer be fraud it will be law. Most likely why they have pushed so hard to keep it out of the courts on procedural process. Everyone would know what they did and that it was not constitutional. You know that Doc that absolutely annoys the Marxists.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• okay final update on my personal experiences with the Pfizer vaccine:

First shot virtually no side effects except a slightly sore arm near the injection site - this was so mild that unless I poked myself to check I really didn't notice it much

Second shot the only noticeable side effect was again a sore arm, this time though it was much more pronounced and after about 12 hours it hurt to move the arm - definitely noticeable, but not enough to stop me from doing anything involving the arm and now almost 24 hours that has subsided to the point where moving the arm no longer causes any discomfort and the sourness is hardly noticeable.

So all in all for me neither shot was much different than a flu shot or any other vaccine I have ever received (not counting the old school tetanus shots in the 60's those suckers hurt!)

anyway - to anyone concerned about side effects from this I would say not to worry - from my personal experience not a big deal and from what I have heard from others only rarely much of an issue

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Good luck with that Edward Neal

I most definitely will not be getting the shot.

Just the latest today

https://www.foxnews.com/us/uta…fter-taking-covid-vaccine

Once some research has been done on this shot, and we know EXACTLY what is in it, what it does, how it does it and how long it lasts,

and there is years worth of studying done on it, then maybe I will get it.

But don't hold your breath for that day to come.

:D:D:D:D

• perhaps I am just more trusting - - or perhaps I want the extra freedom - - but this is not my first rodeo as a child I stood in line for mass vaccinations for polio - - I highly suspect there was much more risk in that - the oral version of the polio vaccine I was given actually contained live virus and in fact did on rare occasion cause paralysis my current understanding is that the United States has completely moved away from the oral vaccine in favor of the injected version that does not contain live virus and has no paralysis risk.

personally I think this think has been way beyond belief politicized and I suspect that most people have more knowledge about these vaccines and the process by which they were brought into production then they have about any other shot they have ever been given - despite that some are afraid of this yet never even questioned other shots they have received

please just remember - no matter how much this thing has been politicized the politicians had nothing to do with the actual manufacturing, testing and studying - that has all been done by doctors and scientists and then independently reviewed by different doctors and scientists in many different countries - I don't trust politicians, but I do trust my Dr - with my life - and he trusts this vaccine - - - - if I can't trust that then what?

• I just read a sad story about a 91 year old man who had what they thought was a stroke after a mix-up on his second Covid vaccine. He lives in a nursing home and they took him to get his second shot (4 weeks after receiving his first shot as instructed by the manufacturer). 4 hours later, the nursing home had medical people (not sure if it was nurses or fire department EMT's) come to administer the vaccine to those who were unable to leave on their own to go outside and get it. They had an error in IDENTIFYING this man from someone else who was on their list. They gave him what they thought was his second shot, which turned out being his 2nd shot of the day and third overall. He reportedly had trouble breathing and was rushed to the emergency room for treatment.

Wow. What next?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• another thing I like is the fact that these vaccines, specifically the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine use new/current technology and neither contains any virus, living or dead - - - - most of the other vaccines we take fairly regularly and think nothing of are based on 1950's technology at best and most likely even older and rely on actually exposing your immune system to the very virus they are trying to stop - - as I noted in my above post the oral polio vaccine actually contained living polio virus - and I have no doubt it saved many many lives there were rare times when the people who got it actually became paralyzed from the virus in the vaccine

I think it is a good bet that the technology used to make these current vaccines is light years ahead of what they use to make 99% of the vaccines they give almost every child before letting them go to school

We are not in an eligible group yet but I am keeping an eye on the Novavax offering. Once it is available and has some street time I may consider this one. It's different than the others in that it uses the same protein subinit approach as the Flu, HPV, and HepB vaccines that produce antibodies targeted to a specific protein rather than producing an immune response to the entire RNA strain so can't make you sick themselves. For younger or those not in a high risk group this one may prove to be a much lower risk. It is a two shots, three weeks apart, and is also the only one that has been fully tested against all known variants. Since the variants share the same targeted spike protein it is effective against them all.

....... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• We got our first shot a week ago. Moderna, scheduled for 2nd on April 2. Both at WallyWorld. Getting scheduled in East Tennessee has been the hardest part.

Injection site no more sore than a flu shot. I felt a little tired the next day, Nancy had no issues.

Looking forward to next one. Will feel much better about attending Maggie with the full series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter