BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• I don't worry about catching the virus.

I don't worry about getting sick.

I don't worry about getting up in the morning.

I don't worry about getting in a car wreck

I don't worry about getting hit by a falling airplane engine

I don't worry about getting run over crossing the street

I don't worry about getting struck by lightening

You take risks with every breath you take and every action you do

So why in the hell are you worried about something that will only kill 0.05%?

You have a hell of a lot higher risk of dying from getting in a vehicle wreck that from catching and then dying directly because of the virus

Ain't none of us getting out of here alive anyway, so why worry?

when it's your time to go, vaccine or not, seeeee yaaaa.

• Got our second shots to day. @AllIn5450 I some what agree with you but I got the shot because if I were to die from not getting it I think my family and maybe a lot of other people would miss me. I hope so or I am not living right. As for going North I have gotten to the point where Duval county is to far North for me. I hate to leave Clay. South is where the fish are and all the lakes I fish. Cressent and Dead lake are on the top of my list.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Maybe it would be a good idea to look at what is going on in congress while we are arguing about masks

HR1 is a good example.

Has any one received their new score ESG score form a bank you invest with

Has anyone reviewed the new Equity Act

Just saying while we are being misdirected and some bad shit is coming down the pike!

If we don't pay attention - you won't have any choices

Before anyone jumps in please research the topics - don't take my word for it I am just the messenger

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Exactly, don't worry because you WILL DIE, everyone does, which is why i don't worry about a flu. My grandfather died from the flu 40 years ago, nothing new. Question for you all though, if masks work why a vaccine? Proves my other point, masks do absolutely nothing at all.

• Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy (Official Video) - Bing video

• just because I don't worry about many things that could harm me does not mean I do not or should not take precautions when possible to make those things less likely

I don't worry about being run over crossing the street - but I also look both ways and make sure its clear before crossing

yes it is 100% guaranteed that in the end we all die, but intentionally disregarding things that can help to put off that inevitability as long as possible seems unwise to me

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Exactly, don't worry because you WILL DIE, everyone does, which is why i don't worry about a flu. My grandfather died from the flu 40 years ago, nothing new. Question for you all though, if masks work why a vaccine? Proves my other point, masks do absolutely nothing at all.

actually it proves that you dont understand what the mask is for and why its different from the vaccine

wearing a mask is NOT to protect the person wearing it (unless its a professional grade medical mask) wearing a mask is to try to limit the spread of the virus in moisture droplets that might come out of the mouth and nose of the person wearing it so that is doesn't as easily spread to others - - - in other words wearing a mask is intended to protect others from the person wearing it

A vaccination on the other hand is designed to protect the person who gets it from other people who might be infected

the mask and the vaccine have almost the exact opposite jobs, protecting others and protecting yourself.

As a side note if masks and social distancing do not help then please explain to me why doing these things seems to have caused the flu season this time around to virtually disappear???

No Flu Season due to COVID precautions

Between Oct. 1 and Jan. 30, only 155 people in the United States have been hospitalized with the flu.

That’s a 98 percent decrease from the same window of time in the 2019-2020 flu season in which 8,633 people were hospitalized with the flu.

Do you seriously think this is just a coincidence???

so, in the end people who are courteous of others wear a mask when they are around other people - even if it isnt 100% it is still the nice thing to do because if nothing else it makes everyone feel better about being around others

people who get the vaccine get it to protect themselves from all of the people who just dont give a crap about others and won't wear a mask

• Do you seriously think this is just a coincidence???

No, I don't

But the flu has not "gone down" while Covid has gone up.

People that died in auto wrecks did not die because of Covid

People shot in the head did not die from Covid

Old people that have terminal preexisting conditions did not die of Covid.

But they sure as hell were counted as Covid deaths.

And people with the flu are being counted as Covid positive.

People with H1N1 are being counted as Covid

People with the common cold are being counted as Covid

Im sure a few people with Aids has been counted as Covid.

Everything is Covid, because it pays the BEST of any other diagnosis.

If you don't see this happening, you need to take your sunglasses off because they are too dark.

Please explain to me that in the past, every year there are tens of thousands of deaths due to the flu.

But now no one dies of the flu. They ALWAYS die of Covid.

This is the biggest SCAMDEMIC of the 21st century.

• yes you are 100% correct - - - if you believe the conspiracy theorists or BigDog

one thing I would ask you - - if this is all lies and if it is all a political hoax then why are all of the other countries having the same kind of COVID numbers and taking the same precautions and vaccinating - - are they all involved in this fraud? and do you really think that the entire medical community is just a bunch of co conspirators working with corrupt politicians to trick you?

• Wow! Things are changing at an alarming rate. Soon everything will be a forced choice. Do it our way or pay a price.

• Wow! Things are changing at an alarming rate. Soon everything will be a forced choice. Do it our way or pay a price.

politically it has been this way for a very long time - Democrats have their views that they would like to force everyone to go along with and Republicans are the exact same way.

The only political party whos platform actually promotes freedom of choice is the Libertarian Party - - they believe that individual should be completely free to do whatever they want and the only restriction on this is that in the process of exercising your individual rights you do not interfere with the rights of anyone else

• politically it has been this way for a very long time - Democrats have their views that they would like to force everyone to go along with and Republicans are the exact same way.

The only political party whos platform actually promotes freedom of choice is the Libertarian Party - - they believe that individual should be completely free to do whatever they want and the only restriction on this is that in the process of exercising your individual rights you do not interfere with the rights of anyone else

Much worse, all the elements of society are working together feeding off of each other. Government, big business, entertainment, social media. Their not open to opinion. Disagree and we'll shut you down. No debate.

Just a few years ago people were'nt shut down with lives ruined over political belief. Getting bad. I haven't heard of any person being shut down for supporting Biden or a liberal view?

• Since masks were brought up here too EnjoyLifeToday , and AllIn5450 ... I'm with you!

Some of you bring up good points regarding masks... So my wife and I have planned, and will try to convince others...

I have a duty to protect my family from the heavy hand of government. Diapers limit my baby’s constitutional right to free expression.

Once that excrement leaves his body, he’s not responsible for it anymore, and I shouldn’t have to be either. If you don’t want to touch it, just stay home.

Every time he pees, the diaper gets filled up with disgusting germs, and he just sits in it for hours on end. Research shows that wearing a diaper significantly increases his likelihood of contracting a diaper rash or urinary tract infection. He should not be asked to sacrifice his health and comfort just because you are afraid of a little urine.

He likes a fresh breeze around his newly powdered privates, and diapers make him feel sweaty and restrict his movement.

Sometimes his diaper leaks. Since I can’t rely on it to hold in 100% of the problem, why should I even bother?

Fecal-oral disease transmission is not that likely. And he’s probably not sick anyway. If you are concerned, wash your hands and don’t eat his poop.

We will continue our morning routine of playing at the park. As a public venue, we have just as much right to be there as you do. If you are bothered by the damp swings and a little poop down the slides, just put a diaper on your own baby and pack your gloves and Clorox wipes.

Your health is your responsibility, and my health is mine.

Of course, if you are worried about encountering bodily discharge in public, I won’t stop you from diapering your own baby. That’s your choice. But my freedom to decide what my family will — or won’t — wear shouldn’t be limited by your fears.

Store employees might complain and ask for him to be diapered. The store should be regularly cleaned anyway, so the trail of pee down the aisle should be taken care of soon. Isn’t that what the employees are paid to do?

But just in case there’s a problem, I printed up a card that says my son can’t wear a diaper for medical reasons and the ADA says they have to let us in.

We are not sheeple, ami right Bigdog? We are all adults who can make our own decisions about what we want to be exposed to. So if you want to keep diapering your babies, wearing masks and gloves, and carrying bleach everywhere you go, that’s your choice. I can’t and won’t live like that anymore.

I'm free baby! I'm with y'all antimaskers!

Statements above are satirical parody for pointing out obvious flaws in some logic laugh-squared

• I personally just don't believe the mask issue is the hill to die on. I have more important shit than trying to prove how free I am by not wearing a mask. Do I believe as an adult in this country you have the right to do was you please as long as you aren't hurting others? Yes. Just understand that your actions have consequences and those actions may or may not hurt people you love. The actions of others may also hurt you or your loved ones.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• You know - even after I get my second shot this coming Tuesday I will continue to wear a mask when out in public around other people - - Probably not necessary as the odds are it would be very hard for me to be transmitting COVID if I dont have it and cant catch it, but other people wont know that I have been fully vaccinated. wearing the mask Just seems like the courteous thing to do so that others can be a bit more relaxed.

One thing I would like to add that I find very interesting about the mask debate - - the people who go to stores and then bitch and throw tantrums when they are told they have to wear a mask and scream that its their right not to wear one if they choose - - - don't these people realize that business are private property and that the owner of the business has the right to require masks? - - do these people actually believe that their rights are more important than the rights of the business owner or the other people in that business?

I think one of the most discouraging things I see so often in the current state of this country - - people that think they are all important, that the only thing that matters is what they want and everyone else can just F-off - - - - seems like huge numbers of members of our society actually believe they are somehow more important than the person standing next to them

• On last nights CBS news one of their so called experts said that people that have been vaccinated might not need to wear the mask anymore. They are researching that. Things that make you say Hmmm. Will they start putting the letter V on our foreheads.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Once again while we distracted with ridiculous arguments about wearing masks - you have some very evil people stealing your liberties

All major banks and the government are full in on ESG scores - do you know what that means to you?

HS1 has a possibility of passing the Senate - do you have any idea on the impact it has on your voting rights

A 1.9 trillion dollar bill is about to pass the senate pretending to be Covid relief - with less than 20% actually going to US citizens in need - do you know where your money is going?

Schools in China where this all started are open - are your kids in school?

Do you have any idea what is going on at the Southern boarder?

Sorry folks but if you all don't wake up and look into this stuff for yourselves you lives, businesses, home ownership, what you drive and what you children learn is school will be dictated by someone who thinks you are to stupid to run your own life.

Yes elections have consequences and the list above is just part of them

I am happy to have anyone who voted for this crap tell me how it makes any of our lives better!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!