BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• I hope you were being sarcastic because anyone who voted for this moron is about to get everything they deserve. Unfortunately the rest of us will lose all of our liberties at the same time.

Oh Lord. Another, "The world will end with Biden".

Yes I voted FOR him. Yes, I am HAPPY.

A damn site better than having a president who is willing to overthrow his government and see his vice hang.

• Well, you only have to suffer four years. OOPS, eight years. OOOPS, Harris AOC another eight years.

Hang in there. It will be 2037 before you know it.

Just gargle your Clorox and take your Lysol enema.

• Oh Lord. Another, "The world will end with Biden".

Yes I voted FOR him. Yes, I am HAPPY.

A damn site better than having a president who is willing to overthrow his government and see his vice hang.

Ass long as you are willing to take responsibility for your actions.

You seem like a pretty bright person and I am sure you didn't just pull the "D" lever. I am sure you researched everything he said he would do and are good with.

Love to hear your defense of some of his polices. Personally I have not seen one that will benefit the country in anyway.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• So I assume you're wearing a double mask? The covid has been so politicized that you have to take everything with a grain of salt.

So much bullsh*t and misinformation. For example..... (slight rant)

My allergy doctor about a decade ago taught me about rinsing my sinuses. I had not done that on a regular basis in years, so I decided to research to see if it was effective against COVID.

The "official" policy is not to do it because the virus can live on the applicator for 4 hours... which is the epitome if idiocy. At most someone would rinse their sinuses twice a day, so between 8 to 12 hours and I imagine NOBODY keeps their rinsing equipment outside. To add insult to injury the saline solution used will kill the virus in 15 seconds.

I'm rinsing at least a few times a week.

But isn't it nice to turn on the news and hear and see a normal person instead of a lying, raving lunatic?

Normal person? You mean the aging pedophile who has done more in his first days in office for drug cartels and sex trafficking industry than hardworking American people?

Speaking of liars; where is that 2k stimulus that JoePedo promised? He has house and senate. It should be easier for him than making children uncomfortable and we all know he is REALLY good at that...

• Not sure where this was clipped from, but other than one reference on Fox yesterday, nothing confirms the story as true.

The LA Times earlier this week ran a story that 9,000 in ICE custody are infected and that so far nine have died.

https://www.latimes.com/opinio…etention-center-otay-mesa

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• The media is not going to tell you these things they don't want you to know. They will tell you that 9000 are infected and 9 died to make you feel bad for them so you will think it is ok to give them your shots if you find out about them getting them.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• My wife has an appointment tomorrow to get her first vaccine, when we first signed her up it was posted that she would be getting the Moderna version, but apparently they are now going to be giving the Pfizer version. It seems that the nasty winter weather across the country has caused a delay in the deliveries from Moderna but hasn't impacted Pfizers

both my daughter and I got the Pfizer and it seems to be more readily available so it may be a blessing as there will be less chance of a delay in her second shot

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Your wife is lucky. The micro chip in the Pfizer is far better than the one in Moderna.

^^:DX(:*

yea, but will it work in the Philippines? :/

• Crazy right vs crazy left - - - is there really any difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• 118814-b30a1310-ed30-4dd5-a8d0-ae18d7ffdd42-jpeg

Not sure where this was clipped from, but other than one reference on Fox yesterday, nothing confirms the story as true.

The LA Times earlier this week ran a story that 9,000 in ICE custody are infected and that so far nine have died.

https://www.latimes.com/opinio…etention-center-otay-mesa

When I joined the military and faced the situation to "Soldier - Up" the TI (Training Instructor) put it in the way it was. You joined the military on your own free will. No one forced you to sign the paper.

Not sure how the United States is at fault for covid-19 amongst illegal immigrants entering the United States. I am open to interpretations. Perhaps the correct thing to do would be to stand up to other countries and ask the question "When are you going to fix your problems and help yourself" "What are you doing to help your people"? My statement is to this article is "how long do you expect me to forfeit my tax dollars for your problems till you take a stand for yourself? What process do you suggest? Why am I expected to take a back seat? Because I am taking a back seat.

I am 58, would love to go visit my parents in a assisted living facility (face to face) while I have the short time alloted by human nature but I can't. I'm on the wait list with no indicated date. Should I be upset that people are entering this country and the possibility of them getting the vaccine first is real while my time to see my parents is limited?

This article contradicts itself.

From the article:

Based on data collected from April to August 2020, the coronavirus rate among immigrants in ICE detention centers nationwide is 13 times the rate of the general U.S. population.

Then it goes on to state:

All of this underscores a fact that is glaringly obvious: Immigrant detention is inhumane, immoral and wholly unnecessary. It needs to be abolished, and people in civil proceedings — which is the case for virtually all those in ICE detention — should be allowed to go home and await their day in court.

• On tonight’s local news, one of our middle school teachers just died from COVID (we’ve lost 7 teachers so far; city population is about 100,000; schools are currently still online learning only). He had his first vaccine shot but was unknowingly positive when he got the shot. Within 24 hours of getting the shot he was hospitalized but didn’t make it. I guess the shot won’t save you if you’ve already got it. I do not know which brand of vaccine he received.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014