BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• The Slingshot should make it. ;):D

LoL! I'll turn the traction and stability control off, use Gorilla Glue spray on the tires... and the seat belts before I take Ruby "out for a spin!"

Then I'ma sue Polaris AND Gorilla Glue!

Hey, you guys are contribute to my Go Fund Me page after so I can get seat belts surgically removed and buy a new 2021... right?

...Guys??

...C'mon! It wasn't MY fault!!!!

🤣

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I'm happy with my doctor's office. They said from the beginning. Don't call us we will notify and make an appointment when you qualify. And that's exactly what happened. I was not in panic mode to get the shot. I figured it would happen eventually. Getting it tomorrow.

• We got our second shots a couple of weeks ago. We're going out to a restaurant with a large patio this Friday for the wife's birthday. It will have been exactly one year since we dined out. What a waste of a retirement year.

• Iowa's idiot governess has declared the virus threat over and dropped all mask requirements, opened up the bars and dropped crowd size limits starting last Sunday at 12:01 am. Just in time for Stupid Bowl crazies. Couldn't bear to lose all that tax revenue.

The state has gotten over 500,000 doses of vaccine. Fewer than half have been used. Guess she just doesn't like the sight of an empty refrigerator.

People getting sick after the shots means that they are WORKING.

• I received my second shot today, after 28 days since my first. My arm felt like someone hit me for a few days, but no other complaints. I'm anxious to see if the second shot will run me over, like it has done many others that I work with. I'll give you an update tomorrow... 😷

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I just awoke with a sore arm and a little achy, but no fever. The only complaint I have is getting up what felt like 10 times during the night to piss because of all the fluids I drank yesterday...

Today's gonna be a great day! 😆

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I received my second shot today, after 28 days since my first. My arm felt like someone hit me for a few days, but no other complaints. I'm anxious to see if the second shot will run me over, like it has done many others that I work with. I'll give you an update tomorrow... 😷

my daughter got the Pfizer vaccine - after the first shot she said her arm hurt so bad she couldn't even lift it. she got the second shot this last Monday and said it wasn't nearly as bad - - - I guess it all depends on how each individuals system reacts

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I might the only skeptic here but I imagine the covid vaccination will be just as effective at eliminating covid as the flu shot has been at eliminating the flu.

Think about it.

Yep - just like the flu, I have already had it so the shots they are pushing do not seem to be much different.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I might the only skeptic here but I imagine the covid vaccination will be just as effective at eliminating covid as the flu shot has been at eliminating the flu.

Think about it.

Polio

Tetanus

Rubella

Measles

Whooping Cough

Pneumococcal Disease

Rotavirus

Mumps

Chickenpox

Diphtheria

all of these and many others have been either eliminated or brought under control to the point where we no longer really worry about them by the use of vaccines

Heck even the flu that you mention is much less of a problem these days because huge numbers of people get vaccinated

And yes I too am skeptical that vaccine will "eliminate" COVID, but I still want it even if all it does is reduce the odds of getting seriously ill and ending up in a hospital - - and just so you know I do get a flu shot most years even though it wont eliminate the flu

• I understand and respect each person's choice. I have never had a flu shot and don't intend to get a covid vaccine unless I get new information. My opinion is that I won't put anything in my body if no one, including my doctor, can tell me what it is. No scientific name, no explanation other than it's a mild dose of what you don't want to get. It's different every year and could be different from every manufacturer but no one can ever tell me who makes it either. I'll rely on my own immune system and if I die from it, it was my wrong choice. I can live with that.

My doctor thinks I'll die of the flu tomorrow but hey, my financial advisor thinks I'm going to live to 105 so I got that going for me.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I understand and respect each person's choice. I have never had a flu shot and don't intend to get a covid vaccine unless I get new information. My opinion is that I won't put anything in my body if no one, including my doctor, can tell me what it is. No scientific name, no explanation other than it's a mild dose of what you don't want to get. It's different every year and could be different from every manufacturer but no one can ever tell me who makes it either. I'll rely on my own immune system and if I die from it, it was my wrong choice. I can live with that.

My doctor thinks I'll die of the flu tomorrow but hey, my financial advisor thinks I'm going to live to 105 so I got that going for me.

its your choice and I 100% respect your right to make that choice

for me and my wife not getting the vaccine is not really optional - its pretty much a given that international travelers will be required to show proof of having had it and with more than half of our family living in the Philippines & Japan we are not about to give up being able to visit plus we like to go other places as well

Also there is even talk of requiring proof of vaccination for domestic air travel and if I ever manage to send my slingshot down to DDM I will probably want to be able to fly down there when its time to pick it up and drive it home 8o

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• All of those diseases disappeared on their own at the first sign of warm weather.

• All of those diseases disappeared on their own at the first sign of warm weather.

wow!

Just like COVID did. Remember?

ahh sarcasm - - - I was worried there for a moment 8o