BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• Curious to know how many here have gotten the vaccine for COVID 19?

I figure there are a good number of members here who are in the age group most likely to be eligible to receive it

If you have gotten it did you have any side effects? My daughter is in the health care industry and she has received both doses. A really sore arm that lasted 1 or 2 days was the only reaction

My Dr.'s office texted me this morning and scheduled me for the first dose next Tuesday

WARNING! - At the request of others I have changed the name of this thread to better represent its true current direction

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• I have a friend in the healthcare industry that took it and lost use of her arm that she got injected in for 4 days. Other than that...most other have only had mild reactions. Everyone I know that has taken the 2nd shot has advised to take the next day off because of how tired they got. I personally am not old enough to get a dose and feel like others that work in an industry that has direct contact with Covid should go first. I personally will wait.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• You do know that they can not say anything negative about the vaccine on social media

• My oldest daughter is a critical care RN. She has had both shots now (Pfizer). 1st shot - slightly sore arm for about a day; 2nd shot, same thing with mild headache.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• You do know that they can not say anything negative about the vaccine on social media

perhaps that is why I posted this here instead of a social media website - - - pretty sure I can trust this place to post what people really think - - - - on top of that with Bigdog being here I am sure I can count on hearing all about what is wrong with the vaccine :thumbsup:

• Georgia and I this afternoon 4:00 & 4:30 Walmart.

around here the pharmacies are not doing the vaccines yet - California is not doing this very well in my opinion - they keep opening up dates and then people have to go online and try to get an appointment - - most often with little luck - - I am fortunate that my health care provider is one of the only ones that is doing it in house for members only first

• Got my first dose yesterday (Moderna). Arm is a little sore today, but that’s it. 😄

not sure which one I will be getting, but I am sure they will tell me when I get it

• around here the pharmacies are not doing the vaccines yet - California is not doing this very well in my opinion - they keep opening up dates and then people have to go online and try to get an appointment - - most often with little luck - - I am fortunate that my health care provider is one of the only ones that is doing it in house for members only first

Around here you can get the shot damn near everywhere you can find Reeses ....

... shy-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Well - you got to keep in mind that this is California, and the government is in charge of trying to make this all work - - - - - As I am sure you must know "efficiency" and "California government" are not things that go together very often, But I did hear that Grewsome Newsom is supposed to announce how he's going to make it all work better any time now :rolleyes:

• It has been the same here they email or text you when you are going to be able to go online and make a appointment. Three times I got the text at around 9AM that the online appointments website would open at 3PM. Took me to 3:06 to get logged on and the appoints were filled. This last time worked but that was four weeks of trying to get a appointment.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• My girlfriend's sister works in a hospital. 1st shot, no sides. 2nd shot, super sick, tired, and headaches for 3 days. My girlfriend works for a plastic surgeon and she's only had the first shot so far and just said her arm was really sore and she felt really tired.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• First shot 3 weeks ago (Pfizer)

Second shot set for Saturday... if I can get there.

1/4 inch of ice on the ground now, couple of cars in the ditch along our property already, and unless it thaws, I'm not trying to get down our damn hill!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• First shot 3 weeks ago (Pfizer)

Second shot set for Saturday... if I can get there.

1/4 inch of ice on the ground now, couple of cars in the ditch along our property already, and unless it thaws, I'm not trying to get down our damn hill!

The Slingshot should make it. ;):D

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• It has been the same here they email or text you when you are going to be able to go online and make a appointment. Three times I got the text at around 9AM that the online appointments website would open at 3PM. Took me to 3:06 to get logged on and the appoints were filled. This last time worked but that was four weeks of trying to get a appointment.

I must I was actually impressed - This morning I got a text from my healthcare provider telling me they are opening up appointments for members 65 and older for the 9th and 10th - - they said to text back "yes" if I was interested. At first I was wondering why they waited until it was already the 10th, but I went ahead and texted yes back figuring they would already be full. about 30 minutes later I got a text back asking if I could do it the 16th at 8:30am - - so I signed up