BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• Wife and I stopped at Walgreens this morning and got our flu shots before heading out for a nice Saturday drive. Never worried much about the flu but figured with all the hospitals as busy as they are why risk having this year be the one where flu is a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Never in my life was I afraid of shingles or thought it could ever kill me - - but when the Dr suggested it I still got vaccinated for it, Same exact thing with Pneumonia - to this day I have never had it nor have I considered it something that I should fear, yet when my Doctor recommenended I get the 2 dose vaccine for it I did

Seriously over my life I have been vaccinated for many different things, typhoid, diphtheria, tetanus, tuberculosis, shingles, pneumonia, polio, flu, covid, and several more I can't think of at the moment and I can honestly say I never got any of these out fear that any of these illnesses was some big threat at that moment in my life - - - it really just came down to trusting my Dr. and the medical community when I was told these were something I should have. Turned 67 last June, and except for 1 day when I was 5 to remove my tonsils I have never had to be hospitalized so I think its fair to say my doctors over the years have done a pretty good job - - - regular checkups twice a year and follow whatever advice I am given to stay going

I guess this all makes it hard for me to relate when someone says "it only has a small chance of killing me so ill take my chances"

I never felt it was required for me to have a great fear an illness or disease before I would trust my doctors vaccination recommendations

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Well, My wife and I got our Pfizer booster shots today - - figured we got the first two so why the not get this one.

what the hell - if 2 is good 3 must be better - right

heck even if I know my own government can't be trusted on this subject I still trust the Israeli government and they are reporting very high protection increases from this

Yep - I dont trust much of anything that comes out of the mouths of the Biden administration, but Trumps Pfizer vaccine followed by the research of the the government and medical community of Israel - - - that works!!!