Anybody buy or know anything about the Polaris Slingshade cover?

• Just checked the Polaris website and didn't see a listing for the Slingshade cover. It was originally listed as being available last Fall. Polaris still lists the all-weather cover as a trailering cover, but the original listing didn't specifically state that the Slingshade cover could be used for trailering.

Has anyone been able to buy a Slinshade cover? I was hoping it might belisted as usable when trailering and might also be usable with other Tops such as a TD Canvas Top or the Bullet Speed V-Back Top.

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• Not sure. We ordered ours from the dealer when we bought the Sling and it had to be painted to match our color. Since that time, I've never seen one available for purchase online. Might be worth a call to a dealer to ask.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• A little more background - I was referring to the Polaris Slingshot cover designed to fit on Slingshots with the Slingshade. Polaris originally listed the standard trailering cover AND the then soon-to-be-introduced cover for Slingshade-equipped Slingshots, but I can no longer find the listing on the Polaris website.

Here's a pic of the Polaris website that lists their current covers, but no longer lists the Slingshade cover that was due to be available several months ago -

• A little more background - I was referring to the Polaris Slingshot cover designed to fit on Slingshots with the Slingshade. Polaris originally listed the standard trailering cover AND the then soon-to-be-introduced cover for Slingshade-equipped Slingshots, but I can no longer find the listing on the Polaris website.

Here's a pic of the Polaris website that lists their current covers, but no longer lists the Slingshade cover that was due to be available several months ago -

Interesting that the "Slingshot all weather cover" does not indicate that is a 'trailering cover' My trailering cover looks the same. And NO it will not work with a top. I have a F4 5+ windshield and it's a stretch to cover that. Had to make some longer straps. And with the mirror extensions it's a stretch. Over all happy with my open trailer and the trailering cover. Really only trailer to Florida Jan/Feb time of year.

Ahhhh, I get ya. Yeah, you're right. I've searched for a cover ever since I've owned the Sling and probably looked at a bazillion photos and have yet to see even one single photo of a cover that's draped over a Sling that has a Slingshade on it. They must figure, if you have the Slingshade, or any other top for that matter, that you don't have a need for a car cover. Good luck with your search and if you find one, please share.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• That looks like it would probably fit over the Slingshade.

Roadhawg I have the covermax cover that mytoy has and it fits my Slingshot with the slingshade perfectly. The only problem it can’t be used when towing. I use it when I am out of town to keep the elements out. Seems to be a well made cover for the price. I got it from Amazon also.

• I use this one “Covermax” from Amazon

......does this cover fit in a bag & in the storage bay........what i did for my top was cut up my Polaris cockpit cover and my Polaris full cover and made a cover that fits my slingshot ( BUT only the top & cockpit )with the stingray top ........i can fold it up and put in the storage bag and inside my storage bay .........but i like yours to cover the whole thing .......... mytoy

• Interesting that the "Slingshot all weather cover" does not indicate that is a 'trailering cover' My trailering cover looks the same. And NO it will not work with a top. I have a F4 5+ windshield and it's a stretch to cover that. Had to make some longer straps. And with the mirror extensions it's a stretch. Over all happy with my open trailer and the trailering cover. Really only trailer to Florida Jan/Feb time of year.

Back when I first saw the listings for what was then referred to as a trailering cover and the Slingshade cover, I noticed that the old trailering cover specifically mentioned use when trailering, but the Slingshade cover did not, so I was waiting to see what it specified when it was finally released. The listing for the "All-Weathr Cover" now sold lists it as a NEW product and states -

• "One Slingshot All Weather Full Cover
    • Fully protects your Slingshot wherever your ride takes you
    • Protects Slingshot in the garage from dust and any small impacts
    • When trailering, protects Slingshot from sun and the elements
    • During storage, provides full coverage and reliable surface protection
    • Features soft liner that won’t damage any surface finishes" (emphasis added) almost implies that it makes a good cover while parked on the trailer, but doesn't necessarily state it's approved as a cover while on a moving trailer. Somewhere or other, I posted about this before and , IIRC, the old trailering cover could beused as a travel cover during trailering. I'll try to remember to see if I can locate my old posts about this.
  • I also have the CoverMax and really like it. My sling is outside under a tarp that goes from the top of the door on my boat shed to two post and hangs so rain runs off. I park the sling under that and cover her with the CoverMax. The sling won't fit on my trailer so it doesn't mater if it is trailer able or not. This post mytoy answers the question I have if it would cover a Slingshade. Thanks.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• ......does this cover fit in a bag & in the storage bay........what i did for my top was cut up my Polaris cockpit cover and my Polaris full cover and made a cover that fits my slingshot ( BUT only the top & cockpit )with the stingray top ........i can fold it up and put in the storage bag and inside my storage bay .........but i like yours to cover the whole thing .......... mytoy

It is a tight fit

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch