OFFICIAL HILLBILLY NOW !!!

• Closed on new house today - it’s official - I am no longer a coonass.

One of entrances to property

View from front porch

Creek off back porch

Dry sauna - (very neat)

Now for the even better news - if there are no hang ups we should be mostly settled in by Maggie Valley Rally time. Imma throw one helluva housewarming party and I can’t imagine a better bunch than you guys to make it feel like home. As it gets closer we will figure out best day and details. Will most certainly be lots of beer, fine Kentucky bourbon, cigars and wine (root beers for MACAWS). Banjo music if I can find a player available :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I know you are glad to get your new house purchase WRAPPED up. See what I did there. :00008172::00008356::00008172: Looking forward to meeting you in Maggie Valley this year Bill Martin , if you will allow me to come over to your new house. :worried_face: :00000436:

• I know you are glad to get your new house purchase WRAPPED up. See what I did there. :00008172::00008356::00008172: Looking forward to meeting you in Maggie Valley this year Bill Martin , if you will allow me to come over to your new house. :worried_face: :00000436:

Be disappointed if ya didn’t come - and SlingLow - thank you - I’m getting too old for this gypsy lifestyle I been living for the last 5 months. Going back to coonass land for first time since the hurricane end of this month. I hear it is still BAD there - gonna get my crap and run back for the hills 😂😂

• now you have to learn the hillbilly yodel, yeeha:00000450:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Sorry folks, he is still a coonass! We will just have to call him, Hillbilly/Coonass!

That sounds bout right, what say the rest of you?

Nice pics and congratulations on your new home!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Sorry folks, he is still a coonass! We will just have to call him, Hillbilly/Coonass!

That sounds bout right, what say the rest of you?

Nice pics and congratulations on your new home!

It’s my destiny - my Dad was from Kentucky and Mom from the swamps in Louisiana Hillbilly/Coonass - not many can live the dream :00008172:

• Much deserved, lots of hard work to get there. Now enjoy!

• Congrats Mr. Bill! Looks beautiful!

Saw the dry sauna and first thought was if you and Angie have "christened" it... devil-squaredlaugh-squared

• Congrats Mr. Bill! Looks beautiful!

Saw the dry sauna and first thought was if you and Angie have "christened" it... devil-squaredlaugh-squared

CHRISTEN IT ???? I’m lucky she doesn’t lock me in it and turn it on high for cryin out loud :00008172: