• I have been in the process of reorganizing my computer and trying to eliminate duplicate expenses - as a part of this process I have terminated my photo hosting account with smugmug.

Because of this any photos I have posted here that were linked from that site will no longer show up - - if for any reason anyone would like me to repost any of those photos just ask and I can repost them

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience

(past photos I posted from my phone app should not be affected)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You have no idea: I pay $104/month for Internet ONLY, no TV. No other competition in the area. The only other way I can get internet is to go satellite - at over $250/month. The city even hired a consultant last year to try to get some other company to come to the area - then Covid hit. Dunno where that went now.

I agree with reducing the other costs tho'. I got rid of cable/dish and went antenna for all the local channels, then just NetFlix/Disney for the rest. Antenna was = to 1 month's cable bill, so now I just pay ~$20/month for Net/Dis. Only thing I really miss out on is ESPN/sports not shown on local, but I can head to the nearest brewery for that if I really need.

• I understand why you are doing this. I pay 75 for internet and 104 monthly for tv. I have researched internet and TV providers many times and it must be a monopoly since they all charge the same or close to it. Maybe price fixing?

We dumped our TV provider a year or so ago - We have Apple TV which we use to stream Sling TV which is only $30 a month and we also have an amazon prime account and can stream their offerings as well

edit: we also have an antenna which gets us the 2 or 3 local stations which we like for the news.

• I dumped TV almost 20 years ago, started buying movies and shows on DVD instead.

Fast forward, my video library is well over 4,000 titles - and it's all GOOD STUFF!

We don't have TV, satellite, or cable, but there's always something good to watch on our big screen!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I dumped TV almost 20 years ago, started buying movies and shows on DVD instead.

Fast forward, my video library is well over 4,000 titles - and it's all GOOD STUFF!

We don't have TV, satellite, or cable, but there's always something good to watch on our big screen!

that would not work well for us, my wife does not like to watch anything she has already seen. If I really love a movie I can watch it again and again, but not my Sara,

• For my photos I have maintained a smugmug account for years. Photography is my other hobby and Smugmug was where I stored and shared my pictures, Over the last few years I have moved all of my photos into my apple iCloud photos account and have gotten to the point where I am now paying for extra storage, at over 25K pictures it takes some space - - anyway it just seemed pointless to have 2 paid online photo storage accounts and with iCloud also taking care of all my other documents and such it was smugmug that had to go - - - although I will miss how handy it was for sharing links both here and on the photography sites I post on - - oh well :)

• I have a outdoor HDTV antenna and it gets all the local stations just as well as the provider I have, and it works while it is raining. I still need the provider as Susan must have the Hallmark channel, got to watch those Christmas movies in the Summer and the romance ones plus ION.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have a outdoor HDTV antenna and it gets all the local stations just as well as the provider I have, and it works while it is raining. I still need the provider as Susan must have the Hallmark channel, got to watch those Christmas movies in the Summer and the romance ones plus ION.

On Sling TV my wife likes the ID channel she enjoys watching the true life murder shows

• Careful - she may be trying to learn how to get away with it!

:P:D

not worried - if its on ID its because they didn't get away with it 8o

• not worried - if its on ID its because they didn't get away with it 8o

Exactly. She may be studying what not to do! I only say this cause I have to fall asleep to this channel every night. When I forget to set the sleep timer because she won't it presents some very interesting dreams. Then she wonders why the next night I won't eat dinner until she takes a bite first.