Announcing Slinshots Uncorked 2021

• Well I was feeling a little foolish for believing the weather guys and canceling this event

The big storms last night went around us - we could see them and hear them off in the distance but we were untouched

Then this morning the storms never materialized and it was sunny almost 80 but early afternoon all hell broke loose - Insane thunderstorms, several inches of water and TREE SHREDDING marble sized hail for almost an hour. My place is trashed all the mulch I brought in washed away, water everywhere and all my pear trees that went from flowers to pretty green leaves are tore up.

Glad no no one was here when it happened - someone would have definitely got hurt.

We still have storms circling around us looks like we have a few more hours of this crap.

You all stay safe - clean up begins as soon as things dry out

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• WOW!!

Sorry about your damaged trees and grounds, but really, really glad you two are safe and healthy my friend!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Just happy that everyone is ok. We will all get together soon

• With all that insane weather, are you sure Bill Martin wasn't there? He seems to attract that stuff for a while now. :)

Sorry Bill, you know I love ya like a brother

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Thank you my friend - still miss seeing you guys

We miss you all as well!!!

The world just has to keep the wheels on long enough to make it happen!!!:):S:):thumbsup:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Kudos MACAWS!

Have always wanted to make your event, but the timing of this event has always been during the most unstable weather of my state of occupation. Has always been a factor in committing.

To ride with others who enjoy this vehicle as much as I do is an opportunity that I have a hard time saying not today.

Given a physical choice, I would ride a motorcycle. Given a motorcycle trike conversion and Slingshot, trike conversion.

The Slingshot is now the closest option to the raw road riding experience that I can enjoy.

Just want say thank you for giving me an opportunity to put another bug on my windshield in a place that I might never be.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Hey Hey! I have not been on the forums for a while.. Checking out the events going on. I just booked my stay for the Poconos July 21-24th

MACAWS So what events are coming up with you buddy!

Holy Shit - haven't seen you around in forever. I hope all is well.

So here is what should be coming together a little later in the year 123hotdog was working on an event in Bristol but I have no final details and Designer was planning on trying to set up something here in Clarksville and again I have no details. Either way I will be at both events should they take place but I will be a spectator since my slingshot has decided to move on without me.

Keep in touch and stay safe my friend!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Holy Shit - haven't seen you around in forever. I hope all is well.

So here is what should be coming together a little later in the year 123hotdog was working on an event in Bristol but I have no final details and Designer was planning on trying to set up something here in Clarksville and again I have no details. Either way I will be at both events should they take place but I will be a spectator since my slingshot has decided to move on without me.

Keep in touch and stay safe my friend!

Well I was around for Smokies 2019.. Had a house rented for 2020 but cancelled because of all the uncertainty. Then with 2021 I was just doing other things and didn't hear much chatter about the Smokies so it was kinda late to throw it together. I am going to the Poconos! Well let me know about the events and I will see if I can make it down there. What do you mean your Slingshot moved on without you?! Did you sell it?! If you did I hope you are going to get a new one!

• Well I was around for Smokies 2019.. Had a house rented for 2020 but cancelled because of all the uncertainty. Then with 2021 I was just doing other things and didn't hear much chatter about the Smokies so it was kinda late to throw it together. I am going to the Poconos! Well let me know about the events and I will see if I can make it down there. What do you mean your Slingshot moved on without you?! Did you sell it?! If you did I hope you are going to get a new one!

He sold it and he is no longer in the club. OH SHIT! I said that I was not going to do that anymore.:saint:

• Well I was around for Smokies 2019.. Had a house rented for 2020 but cancelled because of all the uncertainty. Then with 2021 I was just doing other things and didn't hear much chatter about the Smokies so it was kinda late to throw it together. I am going to the Poconos! Well let me know about the events and I will see if I can make it down there. What do you mean your Slingshot moved on without you?! Did you sell it?! If you did I hope you are going to get a new one!

Yep I sold it - planning on moving to my mountain home and the slingshot was afraid of heights............

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!