Announcing Slinshots Uncorked 2021

• I'm three miles or so from RDU, and can give you a hand if you need one.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• Thank you sir! The wife already found decent airfare to RDU - she's a LOT quicker than me. Does NC have the same restrictions?

Washington's governor is a real piece of work. Northam is a total piece of shi(this post has been censored).

Thanks for the quick response Mitch. If I don't get to stretch my legs a bit here soonly I am going to self-destruct. I wasn't made to sit in one place!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Thank you sir! The wife already found decent airfare to RDU - she's a LOT quicker than me. Does NC have the same restrictions?

Washington's governor is a real piece of work. Northam is a total piece of shi(this post has been censored).

Thanks for the quick response Mitch. If I don't get to stretch my legs a bit here soonly I am going to self-destruct. I wasn't made to sit in one place

NC is still under similar restrictions I don't think they will ever find a cure for greed and power all politicians desire. Not really worried about the wuhan flu.

But if you wander out to the more rural areas were people have more common sense and know how to survive on their own things are much better.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Nice to hear from you brother Vee!!

I hope you are doing well!!

Doing real good on this end. Just trying to keep a low profile these days. More transparency!!! Sure have missed my Slingshot Family, though. Yep, it's about time I jump back into the game!!! Stay tuned for more madness !:D

• We looked really hard at being able to make this event!! Sadly, we will have to decline:(

It really sucks that we haven't been able to meet up with any of you for over a year now!!! Unfortunately, we just can't make the April event. Hopefully, we can make one of the fall events this year!!!

We really hope things improve and you all get to meet up for this without Big Brother screwing up the plans!! We will be watching for all the great comments and pics tho!!!!!!

I will update our participation status too.

Thanks for the invite @MACAWS...you & your lovely bride ROCK!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Damn - Gonna miss you guys

But have no fear we have Maggie Valley and Bristol

Maybe even another Clarksville meet up if the stars align!

You guys stay safe!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I would like to attend a event someday but afraid I have gotten to the point I hate to leave the county I am living in. Makes it hard to get many miles on the new slingshot. My longest ride has been 42 miles.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• But of course! Uncle Sam makes sure his Government Employees stay game-fully employed!! Working from home has it's challenges, but I'm making it work!! How are things on your end?

Business has been strong all along the way and looks like it will been at least for the fore seeable future. Sneaking off to Florida later this week, but got work for the crew so I can pay for vacation when we get back.