Announcing Slinshots Uncorked 2021

• EjFord - derailment is a way of life around here. No harm done.

dewman - You are about an hour south of us in Clarksville, hope you can come up and join us either at Brewer Cycles or in town or both

Y'all Be Safe

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Now what fun would life be without challenges

We were just informed that Both Hotels in town have been sold and are scheduled for renovations from now thru March

I am trying to find out who the new contact person will be and get in touch with them. This is going to take some time so please bear with me while I sort this out.

Alternate locations would be

Traveling from the east thru South Hill There is a Hampton Inn / Fairfield and a Holiday in Express near I85 and 58

Traveling from the west thru South Boston there is a Fairfield, Clarion and a Wyndham

I will keep you all posted

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• There are a few campgrounds in that area too if anyone is interested in that... I'd really love to go and met some of you, but that is the weekend of the Garth Brooks concert in Charlotte, NC. Bought the tickets for last April. It was postponed 3 times last year and finally it might take place.

• My Barbie hopefully recovers more, because of this corona stuff the PT and OT did not happen as it should have. I hope she gets better but at the moment I have to say most likely no. But she comes always first. 😢😢

We are hopeful that everything will work out and we get to see you both again

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• With our new installation tech working out well, I actually have the date free that weekend and put it on my calendar to attend. Not sure if I will have Slingshot or not, might need to ride shotgun with someone.

You can use my sling but I have to warn you that you can't read the gauges in the sun!

I was gonna get one of those cool new haltech dashes but!

If you fly in we will get you taken care of and find you a seat.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Not sure if we are going to make it this year, waiting to see what happens with our Alaskan Cruise/Tour in May. if they cancel we might make it, if they don't then we need to do a large outlay of money for excursions, flights, and motels.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Not sure if we are going to make it this year, waiting to see what happens with our Alaskan Cruise/Tour in May. if they cancel we might make it, if they don't then we need to do a large outlay of money for excursions, flights, and motels.

Well technically you have to drive past us to get from where you are to Alaska.

The Alaska trip was one of the best vacations we ever took . loved everything but the cruise part - I hate cruises

Either way stay safe and keep in touch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well technically you have to drive past us to get from where you are to Alaska.

The Alaska trip was one of the best vacations we ever took . loved everything but the cruise part - I hate cruises

Either way stay safe and keep in touch

We have been once before but this time we are doing the 7-day cruise from Vancouver to Seward, AK and then a 7-day land tour from Anchorage to Fairbanks with an excursion to the artic circle

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• We have been once before but this time we are doing the 7-day cruise from Vancouver to Seward, AK and then a 7-day land tour from Anchorage to Fairbanks with an excursion to the artic circle

That sounds like a great trip. I was stationed at Ft Richardson in Anchorage from 2005 - 2011. Each spring the state would start putting out public service announcements to remind the residents that the tourists would be showing up soon and remember to be nice to them since AK brings in a ton of tourism $$ each year. Absolutely beautiful country, but do not miss the winters at all.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION

Host Hotel

The Magnuson Hotel was recently sold so things are a bit confusing.

Rates are $99 for either a king or a twin based on availability

Please call 434 374 5023 directly - DO NOT USE THE 800 #

Please reach out to me directly with any questions

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Be calling them on Monday. Wifey and I both got the time off and I will be in country for once. Be great to see you again brother!

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• MACAWS the wife and I are thinking about flying out for this and maybe you could answer a question. What would be the best airport to fly into and out of and have the opportunity for some tourist/sightseeing destinations? We would rent a car (yeah, I know) and spend some time looking about.

When we flew to Huntsville for homecoming we decided to add Nashville to the trip since we'd never been there. It turned out we could fly in and out of Nashville for $200 less per ticket than Huntsville so we did the trip that way. We haven't been on the east coast other than Florida and New York so we'd want to most out of the trip that we can.

Feel free to answer here if it is of interest to others or PM me if that's more appropriate. I've got the wife thinking this might be a fun trip so my odds of pulling this off just skyrocketed.

And FunCycle maybe I'll drop by and check out that '35 Flat Back you're trying to give away...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The closest major airport is RDU - 1 hr 13 minutes from door to door.

If you like to fish the lake we live on is 50,000 surface acres with a record catfish of 160lbs and over 300 fishing tournaments a year. I am not much on site seeing and I am sure that if you asked av8ingtom he would recommend the Biltmore estates. But that is closer to Maggie Valley

We would love to have yo join us and will make sure you get some seat time. But I must advise you to wait as long as possible before you spend any change on flights. Here in VA we still do not know when or if king Ralph will lift restrictions on the Plandeminic. If it is something you decide to move forward with let me know and we can touch base by phone so that I can make sure we have you all set up.

Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!