Found another Sloan Kwik Load trailer.

• [quote='MACAWS','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9827-found-another-sloan-kwik-load-trailer/&postID=337354#post337354']

He still has it we ride together on occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I guess it must have been something we said!

Give him my best

[/quote]

Will do 👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Getting closer. Should be on the ground by this weekend. I just like mounting the winch and spraying the front rock guard white. My knee feels better the more I use it. It still hurts but honestly nothing like it did even a week ago. I am feeling more like normal. I am going to get up early and work on the website panada coins. I am going to start off by offering shirts and decals and even my front protection kits. Just till I get a few items from the vendors to add to the store.

This will allow me to find any bugs in the system. And make sure its fair for everyone.

Heck I may even have a surprise shortly to show everyone that has to do with the white beast. It just depends on how my knee acts. Hopefully it will keep getting better.

Here are the latest pics of the trailer.

P.s I love the new hitch. It just slips over the ball and locks. And you put the pin through to keep it latched. And when you get ready to unhook you just pull the pin. The ball slips right out.

• Nice looking but if you can put a paddle lock through not the pin. People steal trailers and that is a nice target for them. When not locked to the tow vehicle put a trailer ball in the coupler and lock it in. My friends boat was stolen as he only locked the coupler and they set the closed coupler on the ball and drove off. They found the whole rig down a steep embankment where it had bounced off the ball.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Nice looking but if you can put a paddle lock through not the pin. People steal trailers and that is a nice target for them. When not locked to the tow vehicle put a trailer ball in the coupler and lock it in. My friends boat was stolen as he only locked the coupler and they set the closed coupler on the ball and drove off. They found the whole rig down a steep embankment where it had bounced off the ball.

I have a master lock pin that fits through the small hole on the hitch and replaces that spring loaded pin. It has a matching pin and key that goes along with the slide in ball reciever.

I also have a low band asset tracker that I put on my vehicles and trailers. (A better product than lowjack) They just cost 149.00 each and they cost 119.00 a year to monitor 5 items. I won't go into where the tracker is but they won't find it. Not unless they cut the frame into randomly and hit it. And by then I will have been alerted and they will be tracking it while it's moving.

• I have a master lock pin that fits through the small hole on the hitch and replaces that spring loaded pin. It has a matching pin and key that goes along with the slide in ball reciever.

I also have a low band asset tracker that I put on my vehicles and trailers. (A better product than lowjack) They just cost 149.00 each and they cost 119.00 a year to monitor 5 items. I won't go into where the tracker is but they won't find it. Not unless they cut the frame into randomly and hit it. And by then I will have been alerted and they will be tracking it while it's moving.

But honestly nothing will stop a true thief. Locks just keep honest people honest. If someone wants it that can just loop a log chain around the tongue and pull it wherever they want. That is why I bought the asset trackers and pay the yearly fee.

• Sure is a lot of different drinking going on, but where are the cookies?

Just Sayin

Keep Three Wheels Down

• The tracker is a far better idea. The coupler locks only take seconds to break or to pick the cheap lock. Not going to say the brand but I couldn't get into my pistol lock box and after checking online was able to pick it with a paper clip in 15 seconds and that was slow compared to what the guys 5 year old could do.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• i pulled the trailer out of the garage last night. All I like is painting the rock guard with white bed liner and bolting it on. I also have a cover for the winch. I can't believe it rained the first night I pulled the trailer out of the garage. Murphys Law....

Looks good, just needs a little more RED!

Keep Three Wheels Down