Slingshot Extended Warranty Question

• I purchased the extended warranty for my 2018 SL back in October and have never received anything from Polaris.

When I research it online with Polaris it shows the warranty exists and its’ dates.

Did anyone who purchased the warranty ever get anything from Polaris showing that they have the warranty?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

• I purchased the extended warranty for my 2018 SL back in October and have never received anything from Polaris.

When I research it online with Polaris it shows the warranty exists and its’ dates.

Did anyone who purchased the warranty ever get anything from Polaris showing that they have the warranty?

all you need is the purchase agreement "receipt" that you got from your dealer at purchase time.

I don't know how polaris does it since I didn't buy their extended warranty but when I have made the MISTAKE of buying extended warranties from other companies before I never received anything in the mail stating you have coverage, normally you get a booklet stating coverage and proof of purchase receipt from your dealer and that is all she wrote.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• all you need is the purchase agreement "receipt" that you got from your dealer at purchase time.

I don't know how polaris does it since I didn't buy their extended warranty but when I have made the MISTAKE of buying extended warranties from other companies before I never received anything in the mail stating you have coverage, normally you get a booklet stating coverage and proof of purchase receipt from your dealer and that is all she wrote.

THANKS ! ! !

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606