Have yall seen these trigger sets.

• :/Hmmmm... very interesting video. While I understand the explanation that makes it legal, technically by their standard a bump stock is legal. While that debate is still raging and being battled from my last checking a bump stock is currently banned or illegal. I don't see a trigger like this being far behind that battle. Just cause it's legal now doesn't mean there's not someone watching that video right now that's already offended and planning to change that...

With that aside. :thumbsup: I would get one in an instant. Not sure of the longevity of the trigger or the company but looks like it would definitely add a new element for the current ar-15 owner I didn't really think was possible. Thanks for video.

• A very well qualified opinion from an industry expert. No question. However, do you want to make that argument to the local constable out on the south forty while sitting in the back of his cruiser? I want nothing to do with it (other than trying out yours for a couple thousand rounds - I'll bring the ammo!).

You can circumvent the wording of the law - for a while - until they rewrite the law. I can see new legislation coming on this. I may be considered a heretic, but I don't think these types of developments help the aging gun owner who just wants to hang on to his 40+ year accumulation of firearms. Any new product like this or a bumpstock brings unwanted attention to what is otherwise just a semiautomatic rifle.

Just my opinion, voiced in a totally fucked up political environment, by an old codger tired of getting his rights stripped away.

SlingLow out!

P.S. How much $? Asking for a friend.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Site says $380 out of stock. Based on the pics rab posted, looks like mark ups it'll easy go for a few times that. Looks like something for the scalpers to have fun with and move on to once toilet paper and PS5's become readily available.

I don't remember how much the bump stocks were but seems like a fair price to play until your spending 10x that in legal fees trying to explain your way out of everything.

• Anyone else remember when Bill Martin did not know what a bump fire stock was and I was naming some of the different types off for him.

Pardon my ignorance - I just never needed such a thing in a deer or duck blind. Haven’t you figured out that is just the tip of the iceberg of things that I don’t know ?? After all — I am a coonass (until Feb 8) ya know :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Once you have their attention, law enforcement will have to strip it down to figure out if it is a legal FRT trigger, a binary trigger, or an illegal (to the general public) auto sear. Meanwhile, you no longer have the use of that rifle.

What if I told you that you could do the same thing with a rubber band? - Lets see the gun grabbers ban those :D

Or a beltloop, but that limits you to firing from the waist.

• I run into the ATF all the time and 99% of the time unless they are at the range for a specific reason or person... they are more curious about what your playing with - at least in my experience. One of the older ATF gentleman around me got pissed the first time I handed him my suppressor tax stamps and there were 3 stamps on one laminated size business card shrunk down to where you can only read with magnifying glass etc... He tried to get smart and have me give him the serial for that can from the card itself while he held the can. Easy as I had written them down in a note file on my phone so I'd have if needed and I forgot that card... Now when he has a new guy he always sends them to my stall to ask if I have my stamp paperwork on hand. LOL

• Come to think of it, duck hunting would be a lot of fun with a bump stock... lol

That would come in handy for goose hunting as high as some of em fly by - saw this a long time ago..

I still have a 10 gauge with a 42” barrel that will reach out and touch a high flying goose - if you can stand the recoil - it will flat knock the crap outta ya!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• That would come in handy for goose hunting as high as some of em fly by - saw this a long time ago..

I still have a 10 gauge with a 42” barrel that will reach out and touch a high flying goose - if you can stand the recoil - it will flat knock the crap outta ya!!!

I don't think that was used as a handheld weapon, but rather to torch 70+ geese per round out of the field once they land.

I still wouldn't be the trigger man...