Health Problems

• Haven't been on here for awhile. Harvey said awhile back you were having some health issues. Dang Fun hope you getting along ok. Thoughts and prayers brother! Hey thoughts and prayers out to you too WingShot.

• I got an update about Greg WingShot

He made it through the surgery fine and I'm sure he misses being here as well as not being able to ride the Slingshot now and probably until early summer. As you can imagine, he's sore and having a tough time getting his sleep. Having to sleep on his back probably isn't the most comfortable position. He expects about a 2 month time to fully recover.

Prayers as always go out to him. As we all know (and some of us more than others) that those prayers can do wonders

Growing OLD is MANDATORY

Growing UP is OPTIONAL

• I got an update about Greg WingShot

He made it through the surgery fine and I'm sure he misses being here as well as not being able to ride the Slingshot now and probably until early summer. As you can imagine, he's sore and having a tough time getting his sleep. Having to sleep on his back probably isn't the most comfortable position. He expects about a 2 month time to fully recover.

Prayers as always go out to him. As we all know (and some of us more than others) that those prayers can do wonders

Tanks for the update, hopefully he recovers quickly 👍

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Glad to hear WingShot is doing well. Perhaps we should have an “Ailments” thread - if all of us posted our aches, pains, surgeries, procedures, etc etc, it would quickly become the most prolific thread on the forum. Since they are censoring Dr Suess I better post this while I can ...

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• They just came out with a new wine meant for old men. This wine fits into their existing stock and meets that void.

They already have the Pinot Grigio, the Pinot Noir and this new one called Pee No More should be a hit.

Growing OLD is MANDATORY

Growing UP is OPTIONAL

• I’m in a trial group for a new birth control pill for men. It’s a great big pill - you put it in your shoe & it makes you limp..,

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014