Health Problems

• Haven't been on here for awhile. Harvey said awhile back you were having some health issues. Dang Fun hope you getting along ok. Thoughts and prayers brother! Hey thoughts and prayers out to you too WingShot.

• I got an update about Greg WingShot

He made it through the surgery fine and I'm sure he misses being here as well as not being able to ride the Slingshot now and probably until early summer. As you can imagine, he's sore and having a tough time getting his sleep. Having to sleep on his back probably isn't the most comfortable position. He expects about a 2 month time to fully recover.

Prayers as always go out to him. As we all know (and some of us more than others) that those prayers can do wonders

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

He made it through the surgery fine and I'm sure he misses being here as well as not being able to ride the Slingshot now and probably until early summer. As you can imagine, he's sore and having a tough time getting his sleep. Having to sleep on his back probably isn't the most comfortable position. He expects about a 2 month time to fully recover.

Prayers as always go out to him. As we all know (and some of us more than others) that those prayers can do wonders

Tanks for the update, hopefully he recovers quickly 👍

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Glad to hear WingShot is doing well. Perhaps we should have an “Ailments” thread - if all of us posted our aches, pains, surgeries, procedures, etc etc, it would quickly become the most prolific thread on the forum. Since they are censoring Dr Suess I better post this while I can ...

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’m in a trial group for a new birth control pill for men. It’s a great big pill - you put it in your shoe & it makes you limp..,

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Hey Guys.
    Thank You all for the kind words and especially those prayers. You can never get enough of those.

The story,

After the stress test showed a strong bull and then a pill to hide the pain I was good for 6 months. Then pain came back and dr decided we should do a cathorization up my arm just to look and if needed a stent. That’s just to easy for me. In and out with no stent.
    Dr did discover 2 full and 1 partial blockages.
    Yes that’s bad but they found it and I got to pick the date and dr. I wanted. Dr also said the bypass surgery is very good but way more invasive.
    I am now a full member of the zipper club. It will be two weeks Thursday since it was done. I’ve never been so sore and black and blue all over before in my life. God was good to me and I will heal. Many of our friends and family arnt so lucky. Those are the ones that need all our prayers and support.
    Thank you all again and keep those prayers moving on passing the torch and never drop the fire.
    Looking forward to seeing you all this summer.
    WingShot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• [quote='Funinthesun','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9816-health-problems/&postID=341604#post341604']

Glad to hear the good news direct from the source Greg. Get well soon so you can put some miles on that beast of yours

[/quote]

Thanks Phil.
    I am looking forward to some great miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I am on my second triple bypass, the first was may,1996 with no heart attack and lasted 16 years and a day. The second time I had a mild heart attack and I am still going this time with the ejection factor of 15 now, I think that is what you call it.

Be careful and ejection can give you a heart attack with the right partner

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

I found that sleeping in the recliner worked best. I still get better sleep in the recliner with the shoulder problems than any where else. Looking forward to seeing WingShot on the road again